Nerf Dialogue Soa 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats guys, we also gave him a few tries but no luck yet. Hopefully next reset.

They say they are going to reduce the number of lightning balls as well as the aoe they do so this should make it much easier for you guys to take care of tomorrow! Good luck!

Grats to getting him down before the nerf!

Are you guys as happy as we were to get a break from listening to his "Korriban was my cradle, 20,000 years, blahblahblah" spiel for a little while?

Edited by Aisha

Grats to getting him down before the nerf!

Are you guys as happy as we were to get a break from listening to his "Korriban was my cradle, 20,000 years, blahblahblah" spiel for a little while?

Pretty sure I can recite his RP word for word.

Congrats on the kill, did anybody else think "but the soa fight doesn't have any dialogue" when reading the title of this thread?

Haha

For those of you wanting to down it pre nerf you have an extra week at least since the patch did not come out as expected! Good luck!

Grats guys! when we downed him on sunday we made about 250k legacy xp in 7 hours D= Hope this will pay off sometime °O°

If you get over 900mil legacy you get a free combat log. 8O

Start farming those lightning balls.

Edited by Cepheid

i like keeping up with raid progress but i get so confused between hardmode and nightmare mode, so this kill is in nightmare or the 2nd hardest mode? Has everything been cleared in nightmare yet?

From hardest to easiest is:

Nightmare

Hard

Normal

We cleared Soa on 16 man hard mode which is the 2nd hardest mode (behind nightmare which is the hardest)

From what I know atm, Soa has not been cleared on Nightmare mode yet. Every other boss has.

Edited by conezero

From hardest to easiest is:

Nightmare

Hard

Normal

We cleared Soa on 16 man hard mode which is the 2nd hardest mode (behind nightmare which is the hardest)

From what I know atm, Soa has not been cleared on Nightmare mode yet. Every other boss has.

I believe Bonetrasher in 16-man Nightmare in still up aswell. (8-man was killed before the hotfix, don't know if killed again after), tho you might have been only talking about EV :p.

Say what? World 3:rd? Really? Man.. We had him on 9% on Sunday... Then people didnt show up on Monday or Tuesday cause of IRL stuff. We so would have had him on monday/tuesday.. Does that mean that my guild could have been world 3rd/4th? Thought there already where hundreds of guilds out there that had downed Soa on HM.

I believe Bonetrasher in 16-man Nightmare in still up aswell. (8-man was killed before the hotfix, don't know if killed again after), tho you might have been only talking about EV :p.

Ya sorry I was only talking about EV. 16 man nightmare Bonethrasher is still up for grabs, and now that I think about, I haven't seen anything about 16 man hardmode Bonethrasher being downed (correct me if im wrong).

Say what? World 3:rd? Really? Man.. We had him on 9% on Sunday... Then people didnt show up on Monday or Tuesday cause of IRL stuff. We so would have had him on monday/tuesday.. Does that mean that my guild could have been world 3rd/4th? Thought there already where hundreds of guilds out there that had downed Soa on HM.

Not many guilds have downed Soa hard mode on 16 man. I am not sure about 8 man hard mode (I have not been following those kills).

Grats on the kill.

As far as we can tell 16m HM bonethrasher is up for grabs. I would put this on par with SOA. Mostly because his abilities have the same delay we do and he likes to swipe out his butt. However, this probably the first healer intensive fight there is.

BTW.....We just decided to give Six as an offering to satisfy his 20,000 years of waiting and he rolled over and died for us.

Trae

We got 16m HM Bone 2 weeks ago I believe. We have a couple SS's with HP, they were on the Homepage prior to doing the 4/5 NMM Deal.

Edit: 8 days ago actually, from asking some of the guys. Monday before that reset.

Edited by chamillion

We got 16m HM Bone 2 weeks ago I believe. We have a couple SS's with HP, they were on the Homepage prior to doing the 4/5 NMM Deal.

Edit: 8 days ago actually, from asking some of the guys. Monday before that reset.

Yeah thought I remembered seeing someone having downed that. Belated grats.

Grats man didn't know you guys downed it. Big props that's one of the harder fights

Edited by conezero