Did 'Orgus Din' The Jedi Knights Master have a vision of KOTFE-Onslaught?

Starwardino

I have never seen this mentioned anywhere so I just assume i'm thinking about to much, when as a force ghost of Rishi, he says 'Dark times are coming and you may forget why you are fighting' Expansions aren't though up on the spot, and usually happen years in advance.

My theory is he saw the Emperor return and knew about when would happen, and he knew we would have to choose between the Empire or Republic, I don't know, its just some headcanon I have.

And to why he didn't warn us? Name one Jedi force ghost that was straight forward.

pfff all Jeeday say that . They love their ''Dark Times are coming! the weather look calm now, but tomorrow afternoon it gonna rain some Sith! So be sure to put on your Winter Lightsaber, the road will be hard and treacherous...but the force will guide you'' :p

Well IF it was true, lets say for a sec it was . Jedi usually don't spill the bean until its too late .

Also, from a writing perspective..it would be a bad move from BW. Then you'll get peoples complaining that the JK was told about the crappy story Kotfe and Kotet back in Rishi, which would make the JK the canon story..wah wah...Nuke the JK STORY ALREADY!

I think his comment was probably due to, when the Vitiate was killed by the JK...he probably felt like everyone else that he didn't die for good . Or assumed that something just as boring as the Emprore will show up sooner or later .

Also, from a writing perspective..it would be a bad move from BW. Then you'll get peoples complaining that the JK was told about the crappy story Kotfe and Kotet back in Rishi, which would make the JK the canon story..wah wah...Nuke the JK STORY ALREADY!

Well Scourge's vision with the Knight defeating the Emperor and holding his power in their hands most probably refers to the ending of KOTET rather than the ending of the class story.

Well Scourge's vision with the Knight defeating the Emperor and holding his power in their hands most probably refers to the ending of KOTET rather than the ending of the class story.

Pfff you know what ? I never believed him and his lousy Vision .

And later, it really felt like he was pushing the JK toward his vision which was all a nefarious plan.

I did laugh when he screamed at the end ''KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW!!'' and I was like 'You do it!'' you can't or won't ? Forget it....I aint doing it . :D