SWG: Europe-Farstar

BenjaminminU

Hopefully Red Eclipse will be a target server when the transfers come. Me and my Bro should have some 50's by then and thinking of coming to join you guys

Be more than welcome but as with us in star wars galaxies, a new level 1 player is as welcome as an experienced level 50 player with Unity so dont worry about rush grinding, enjoy the storyline, do side quests, get your datacrons etc.

This is just an example of what we are upto weekly in Tor (this doesnt include flashpoints/dailies groups/general help done via guild chat):

05/24/2012 to 05/24/2012 [EMPIRE] EV HM Run

05/25/2012 to 05/25/2012 (Rep) +10 All Stats level 50 Datacron Run

05/26/2012 to 05/26/2012 (Rep) World Boss Run Part 1

05/26/2012 to 05/26/2012 Dark Unity: Datacron Hunt on Saturday 26th May at 2pm GMT+1

05/26/2012 to 05/26/2012 [EMPIRE] Eternity Vault SM - Saturday 26th May 1900 (GMT+1)

05/26/2012 to 05/26/2012 (Rep) Taris Datacron Run Sat 26th Lunchtime

05/30/2012 to 05/30/2012 (Republic) Eternity Vault Normal Mode Wed 30th May

06/01/2012 to 06/01/2012 (Rep) Eternity Vault NM Friday 1st June 2012

http://unity-guild.com/

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow Farstarians!

A lot of familiar faces here ...Idrazor,Shuno,Adarie,Ziso,Cripp,Decico,Johra....and the catalog has no end :p

Farstar toons:Bat'Man and Giatros ( I was in Kyram mostly and Chim in the end for few days ).always imps .But not anymore.I am playing Republic with other 2 guilds we move together from farstar to Basilisk server. -C- and SR.

KOTOR was with us as well but dissapeared.Since in -C- we play only 2-3 ppl (almost all left).And most dissapointed ..the entire server becomes dead and I am thinking to move.But I am active in emu also (pre-cu project):D

I hope we all meet again in 1 server and have the fun we miss 5 months now after SWG closed (I havent stop blame lucas yet ) :mad:

What serv/faction?

Aerecs dissapeared so I'll answer for him :D Hes on Legions of Lettow(Eu-pvp),

Any of you guys decide to come get hold of farstarians then come over, theres a few of us in diff guilds but we keep in touch ingame quite a bit, usually either myself(Aragost or ara'gost, Duross or windarion/proserpina) is online so its easy enough to track down farstar peeps there.

PS, Tdr sucks, ua ftw :D

I forgot about this thread :eek::o !

Good to see more familiar faces in this thread.

TRIP' (Commando) of SITH' ...man I miss SWG still...especially the crafitng and atmospheric flight. Loved the final battle to defend the Death Star II shield on Endor and the battles at Coronet and Theed.

just found this thread nice to see so many names i recognise i had many toons on farstar

mcsake

mcdavey

mcdavy

sakester

mc'sake

currently kicking around on the hydain way server with a few other old farstarains from stom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
truth tbh

I know right :D

Hi^^

who are u? :D

btw where all my farstarians? :/

PvP is so bad here lol

"Your farstarians"... nge lot, or real farstarians? :D And if pvp sucks, come to tomb of freedom nadd, we have a decent amount of farstarians, and pvps always great when I'm in it :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I was really sleeping at the wheel when this post came out. Glad to see many people from the best server on SWG still out there! My only comment about SWTOR is I wish they brought back many of the perks we once had, like guild cities, homes and the old hang out spot in front of the space port in Mos Eisley!!!! Oh and the daily pawning in Rustess!

AKA: Ignite Blastcap - DB Guild with home world on Rori!

Edited by Rielious
Add content

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Farstarians

Boda Reyy, Reyy Boda and Bodabacca from TDV here. Still playing with the guys and gals from TDV over on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Hopefully when the game goes Free 2 Play we will see some more SWG vets floating around :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Unity is still going strong on The Red Eclipse. Been here since launch on Empire (Dark Unity) and Republic (Unity) sides. Weekly content on both factions includes 3 ops, datacron runs and more. As we did in SWG we also like to do more social content also and this Saturday night have a teamspeak pazzack cantina card game event.

Just as an example of what we do on a regular basis you can see on our recruitment thread on recruitment forum for server: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539671

Edited by Ziso