Next expansion, what do you want to see?

CodyM

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. C

2. H

3. A

4. T

5. B

6. U

7. B

8. B

9. L

10. E

11. S

Already in-game. Have been since closed beta. Just disabled as they kill client performance. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Edited by CelCawdro

Non-linear planet/zone progression for levelling, so there's variety in the levelling experience.

A neutral planet would be nice. But not like Nar Shadaa's promade, I mean one with a story in it that has the Republic and Empire grudgingly working together, which would involve Republic and Empire players able to form groups with one another and take part in conversations. Would be interesting.

A continuation of the companion story lines would be fun as well. So would a trip to Naboo.

This worked amazingly in City of Heroes/Villains, specifically with holiday events and a few special areas like the Rikti War Zone, so you could do cross-faction isntances and PVE raids.

Edited by ImpactHound

Wow, that is what you want? I feel bad for you.

Lack of imagination is a horrible thing.

I misread what the OP asked, I thought he meant what did we get out of THIS expansion. I do apologize. And I'm married I don't need an imagination :p

I want an emphasis on the war! Maybe imps invite kashyyyk(wookie world) and use the new stuff thy got in makeb to dominate. With this should be a sweet battle op or fp. Also throw in some stuff from kotor. Mannan underwater fp? Lehon(rakata world) fp?

And make a gladiatorial arena op!! Would be easy cuz it would be a smaller area with multiple bosses spawning/ coming into arena to stop us. Start with we(whatever side we are) busting in and fighting a group of opposing faction npcs. Then they release some nasty creature mob( mutant ackley,kath hound?) then some bad *** gladiator warrior and his team? Then mandos followed by the new mandalor? Make a BA sith or Jedi the final boss?

Short and sweet and it would be amazing fun!

Could make this 4man fp ad ALSO 8/16man op. give us more options if we can't find people.

New class storylines like 1-50, not shared planet storyline like Makeb.

I'd love that too but it's not gonna happen. They already said when ROTHC came out that they would be focusing on faction stories rather than class stories with future content. I guess you can never say never, but it's extremely doubtful we'll see more class stories any time soon.

Do Want:

1) SSSP

2) Force users can now use all types of sabers and blades. Tech users can now use all types of riffles/guns. Rescale weapon damage with fancy math.

3) More Datacrons

4) More (already in lore established) planets

Ch. 4 of the class stories with companion quests!

This x infinity. I don't really care about the planetary quests. They are fun to see twice (once from each side) but that's it. Each class story is completely unique, and what continues to keep me playing above all else.

One thing that would be very hard to implement, but I think would be cool is to allow all classes access to all weapons, but the catch is they can only do whatever the original primary attack of the weapon is (IE- whatever attack is originally keybound to "1"). No logical reason a jedi couldn't even hold a blaster :p

Ch. 4 of the class stories with companion quests!
ROTHC is Chapter 4 :p

Anyway, we all know voice acting/tons of writing is expensive etc. So why not have an expansion that would ONLY have class quests? As in no planetary story? That would obviously reduce the amount of voice acting/writing required.

Malgus. He's the poster boy for the game, the star of the cinematics, and is still merchandised ad nauseum. He's the clear choice to lead a new Sith Empire to right all the glaring wrongs and unite fractured leadership, then we're forced to take him down. His impact is noted, referenced, and felt on the Sith side in RotHC, but he needs to come back in full force in an expansion.