Tempered Laminoid armor schematics

Cedia

Were these removed in 4.0? If not, are they found through Underworld Trading level 2 missions?

I really like the look of this set and I'm missing the head, legs, and wrist schematics.

If I am honest I never got one of these schematics pre 4.0, I was always looking for the boot and gloves schematic for these (because the colour was orange not red) but never came across any.

Correction: it looks like I was initially incorrect in that these schematics were removed, but they are unlearnable even if you get them.

Not all of them are unlearnable. Most if not all of the orange shells(which in this case is what OP was talking about) are still learnable. Augment and color crystal schems are mostly still learnable. I have personally used all of those types of schems since 4.0 came out. I can't speak to cybertech or biochem gear schems, I haven't personally tried any of those. But synth, armor, arms, and artifice can all still learn schems from mission skills.

Not all of them are unlearnable. Most if not all of the orange shells(which in this case is what OP was talking about) are still learnable. Augment and color crystal schems are mostly still learnable. I have personally used all of those types of schems since 4.0 came out. I can't speak to cybertech or biochem gear schems, I haven't personally tried any of those. But synth, armor, arms, and artifice can all still learn schems from mission skills.

Okay, great! I never see any of these schematics on the GTN, so I suppose I'll have to spam missions to get them. Since it is level 24 armor, they should pop up in level 2 missions, right?

Okay, great! I never see any of these schematics on the GTN, so I suppose I'll have to spam missions to get them. Since it is level 24 armor, they should pop up in level 2 missions, right?

Should be, but I'm not sure; I don't think they adjusted the schematic drop levels when they adjusted everything else. Basically just keep running missions until you get a schematic, check its level, and adjust mission level up or down if necessary. Also, I definitely find that I get a lot more schematics from companion gift missions rather than materials missions, but that's purely anecdotal and I haven't done any serious research on it, so take it with a grain of salt.

Not all of them are unlearnable.

I suspect they are all learnable. As you noted later on, not all [old] schematics were correctly adjusted for the new grades/mats, and the people complaining that they couldn't learn the schems (that I saw) were barely at the skill level indicated on the schematic, so it's possible they will be able to learn them after increasing their skill.