"Daily" Areas Now Grant A Weekly Mission And Lose The Area Completion Daily. Why?

Nothing_Shines

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly hope this is a bug, in other case sentence "The rewards for completing content via the Activities window have been increased" from patch notes is outright lie. While I can understand why they decided to change daily rewards for heroics, so now they're based on how many quests you have to do - even if it means that CXP for Voss and Corellia were actually decreased for about 35% - taking away daily bonus from Ziost, Yavin 4, etc. is unacceptable.

Another BW patch, another BW CXP ninja nerf. Yeah they are making the CXP grind faster, not. We lose the "heroic" CXP rewards while the CXP reward stays the same for the daily missions and the weekly on all the "Daily" areas. If you have the legacy perks(the 10% perks) pulse the 100% buff, that is over 2300 CXP per daily area when your DvL side is not victorious and over 2500 per when victorious. This is a very large hit with the CXP nerf bat, thanks BW. If you have the class 300 CXP level perk, that adds even more to the loss.

Have to wait until tomorrow to see if the "Heroic" CXP shows up after the "Weekly" is complete to see if this is just a loss when "Weekly" is available or an entire loss period.

Edited by Ofcolombia

I agree, I came back after a year away because of the server merges, and I think it's not worth sticking around. There's no reason to even have dailies on the activity menu since you get the same amount just picking up the weekly. Of the two guilds I'm in, I've only seen two people log on when I was on so unless I pug I'm stuck using solo content to gear up. Dailies were how I'd been getting my command points and now my weekly totals are going to be a fraction of what they were.

More lies from Eric, Keith, and all the other EA mouthpieces out there. "We hear you, we want to make gaining CXP less grindy! That's why we're going to nerf CXP awards on multiple activities and not put it in the patch notes! That makes sense because reasons!"

The next move will probably be "Oh, you're calling us out on yet another blatant stealth nerf that we thought you were too stupid to notice? Ooops, we 'accidentally' left that out of the notes, tee hee. Working as intended!"

Edited by AscendingSky

If they allow you to do one weekly boosted reward mission in each daily area, I would be fine with that as long as the daily availability has not been effected.

If, however, they have changed dailies so they can only be done weekly now...well...that will not make me happy at all.

if i am reading this right: in the past, you could use the Command Window, get the "daily" quest from there and head to zoist. once on zoist you pick up the available quests--including the weekly--and then head out. the next day, you hit hte command window to get the daily , head to zoist, and collect the quests minus the weekly because you have already completed that quest. rinse and repeat every day until reset.

now: you use the activity window to get to zoist, but its just the weekly. there is no daily quest. after completing it one time that week you then need to travel to zoist via the galaxy map where you can still do the quests, but, as noted above, there is no daily quest for Cxp as there used to be from the command window.

im sure it "totally evens out" though. /sarcasm. if there was another star wars or even comparable space game i would be taking my money elsewhere. Blizzard.....Worlds of Starcraft, guys.....Make it!

edit: wow, i said bioware.....how...how puny

Edited by Qouivandes

The one area these developers excel is showing how you lack imagination when you try to think of the worst possible way anything could be done. They like to show you just how far off from "worst" you were.

:(

Haha! Must. Have. Like. Button.

Ok, time for the standard game after an update.

What will the reply be:

1) This was supposed to be in the notes but it was missed. I will get it added.

2) This was being discussed but we did not know they were adding it to this update. I will get it added tot he notes.

3) Let us look into it. Followed shortly by 'Unintended, it will be fixed in a future update.'

4) Or the always classic: Ignore the thread/complaints/bug reports and pass it off as a feature, and hope the players get tired of trying to get a straight answer, or any answer.

I am wondering if not starting the double event got them caught. They figured we would all be bouncing from alt to alt doing double CXP stuff and not notice this change until after the event ended, buying them time to figure out how to spin it.

Yes I agree. I love doing Dailies/Weeklies in Yavin, Oricon, Sleazy -198, Section X, Black Hole, Ziost, Iokath. For them to take the daily CXP reward away is heinous. Please explain DEVS!!! and Correct this mistake. I hope it's not intended. I don't mind unsubscribing. Not for this reason but for others including the "New Grind" for mats for 234 & 236 Augments and the price for those mats on GTN is of course sky high. Those mats need to go to the Jawa Junk dealers or the CXP supply Vendor on both faction fleets. My patience is getting REALLY thin. :confused::rolleyes::mad: Edited by Rasinator