Question of the Day 5/9/2013

Oh my, all of the sudden im Republic scum! I gues i shouldnt be suprised, since the question comes from the filth of the Empire! :mad:

Instead of asking a question, how about replying to my and others peoples questions on this forum!

When taking out the Republic scum, what Imperial class do you play?

Personal Answer: Mainly my Sniper. Pa-chow! :wea_09:

after being beat by every undergeared noob on my main ( ars merc ) i get on my sniper to redeem myself.

Assassin, marauder and sniper seem to be the best classes for this that I've found. This is based off of experiences with the gree event, griefing flagged republic players attempting the heroic. Assassin is rather obvious since, if played carefully, you cannot die. Spike, maul, assassinate, etc works very well on the healer. Once the healer is dead, leave. If done at the right time, the group will not notice and will eventually die from the boss (the champ droid). Marauders are also great. Just rush in there, obliterate the healer, then use camo -> frenzy -> predation and you're gone. Group dies, get a few laughs, leave. Sniper is a bit more tactical and patient. Just wait for the group to start attacking the champ droid, then drop an explosive probe on the healer, activate target acquired, load up ambush and follow immediately with series of shots. A lazed snipe or overload shot should finish them off. Then leave, just as the other classes. Engaging a heroic group singlehandedly is simply foolish. Just kill the healer and leave, the rest will die soon enough.

PS: Pulling the healer out of range and then killing is also useful, as an assassin or powertech. As long as the rest of the group doesn't notice you, you're golden.

My Assassin is my only dark side character (I have an Operative, Mercenary and Marauder that are all light V), but honestly I much prefer playing on the Republic side, so none of them get to do much killing or name calling.

Does anyone really wonder why the question wasn't: When taking out the Imperial scum, what Republic class do you play?

This just shows me once again that all at BW are favoring the Imp side. :rolleyes:

And rightly so! :D

My assassin is my pack mule at the moment. I made her to look almost exactly like my wife (without ds corruption shown ofc), and they have similar attitudes Haha! And my assassin owns.

My Shield Tech Powertech. The pubs can't handle my FIREpower! :D

That joke must have taken some time to come up with, eh?

Back on topic, I prefer to stab them in the back, as it has a chance of making them completely keyboard stunned :D

Edited by ToMyMa

Oh my, all of the sudden im Republic scum! I gues i shouldnt be suprised, since the question comes from the filth of the Empire! :mad:

Instead of asking a question, how about replying to my and others peoples questions on this forum!

I use Merc, Assassin, Sorc, Jugg ...well pretty much anything I can get my hands on will be satisfactory when demolishing the pathetic republic scum. Always followed with a /spit emote. :)

When taking out the Republic scum, what Imperial class do you play?

Yay, a question phrased in such a way as to magnify the maturity of Republic-only community members.

Juggernaut for the taking out of pub scum.

Assassin for the taking out of merc scum.

Pub classes are suitable only for the taking out of women and small children, perhaps even stray pets. Oh, and the trash.