Massive Stronghold Bug!

Kaesoi

I am having this issue on all toons in all strongholds. I was in tatooine stronghold decorating when it acted like it froze on me so I logged out and rebooted the client after verifying it wasn't my internet connection, to only end up in dantooine not able to move because it does freeze you as you hit invisible walls and when you select to go to any stronghold, it acts as if its sending you there but never reaches the loading screen and you going no where. Thus forcing you to log out of the game for the day as you cant do anything ingame. What have you guys at SWTOR done to your own game, it is almost now 100% UNPLAYABLE!

ALSO: Please get the Steam Distributor decoration Bug under control, I have purchased 4 of them unable to use them at all! I have reported this in game days ago as a bug report and item/loot report, I understand it takes time for you guys to write up the code to repair bugs. I feel as if I was just screwed out of millions of credits for something I can not use at all because you guys have a bug with it. Same thing with these new hooks added to the centerpiece the medium ones inside it are a pain to put a decoration on as sometimes they work and sometimes it wont let you select them at all.

Edited by Kaesoi

I am having this issue on all toons in all strongholds. I was in tatooine stronghold decorating when it acted like it froze on me so I logged out and rebooted the client after verifying it wasn't my internet connection, to only end up in dantooine not able to move because it does freeze you as you hit invisible walls and when you select to go to any stronghold, it acts as if its sending you there but never reaches the loading screen and you going no where. Thus forcing you to log out of the game for the day as you cant do anything ingame. What have you guys at SWTOR done to your own game, it is almost now 100% UNPLAYABLE!

ALSO: Please get the Steam Distributor decoration Bug under control, I have purchased 4 of them unable to use them at all! I have reported this in game days ago as a bug report and item/loot report, I understand it takes time for you guys to write up the code to repair bugs. I feel as if I was just screwed out of millions of credits for something I can not use at all because you guys have a bug with it. Same thing with these new hooks added to the centerpiece the medium ones inside it are a pain to put a decoration on as sometimes they work and sometimes it wont let you select them at all.

Can confirm that it is all toons and all strongholds. Additionally, if you last logged out one of your characters inside a stronghold, you cannot log into that character. You go to a long load screen with no progress bar to eventually be kicked back to the character selection screen.

I am having the same issue you press and it makes the noise but nothing happens your character then hits an invisible wall and SWOTOR then can't log out so I have to alt+F4. Please fix this luckily I keep my players on planets not strong holds or I'll be much more unhappy.

I can confirm that as of today, I am unable to log into any character that I've parked on my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. There is no loading bar appearing, and the only way to get out of there is to either wait until the game kicks you back to character select or by alt+F4'ing the game.

Characters on Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Tatooine and Rishi seem to be fine on my end.

Edited by BenKatarn

I can confirm that as of today, I am unable to log into any character that I've parked on my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. There is no loading bar appearing, and the only way to get out of there is to either wait until the game kicks you back to character select or by alt+F4'ing the game.

Characters on Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Tatooine and Rishi seem to be fine on my end.

It's also Nar Shaddaa SH for me. The characters on guild flagships and in Rishi are accessible, but I quickly moved everyone out of any SH and to their personal starships.

It's also Nar Shaddaa SH for me. The characters on guild flagships and in Rishi are accessible, but I quickly moved everyone out of any SH and to their personal starships.

Weirdly enough, now I can no longer access characters on Rishi, including the one I tested it on earlier.

I can access characters not in Strongholds, to an extent... One is locked out of the alliance base at the personal star ship access door, and my smuggler can't access many options, can't open legacy perks, the cartel market and some other bits. But on the bright side at least I am not the only one.