Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Go Back to the Old Ways Devs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Go Back to the Old Ways Devs

merovejec
05.21.2019 , 02:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ColorfulCaiques View Post
inb4 they gate tac items and set bonuses behind PvE content
Well i am sure there will be some bugs and exploits at launch and people will miss use stuff in ranked, like with the DvL armor etc. If its limited only for PVE, that doesnt guarantee that it wont get to PVP
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

Rion_Starkiller
05.21.2019 , 02:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
as we didnt use white damage for the test I cant clarify. but if you like I would be more than happy to test it on SF if you want to set up a date. I'll bring a 230 gear, and my 252 sin and we can test white dmg vs armor rating.

I will say it doesnt make sense to me that yellow damage would be based on some hidden (?) DR. assuming you are correct and white DR is different from yellow DR, are you supposing that if you had 0 DR you would take the same yellow as if you had 50%? this would be a very easy thing to test. after cover screen collapse do you take less damage from yellow?
I should be online tonight.
-Beruhl
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.

omeru
05.21.2019 , 04:10 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeldah_ View Post
Your matchmaking system does not work. Gearing system is unpopular with most of these fools. Put it back the way it was damn it. I'm talking pvp commendations to buy "pvp" gear. Get that expertise back in. Get rid of this matchmaking system. Go back to faction versus faction. The pvpers don't want to kill bugs on Ossus to get their gear. Pve players don't want to do warzones so they can do operations.

Go back to the way it was ffs.
Sorry to do what you asked you need real game developers and sadly there is none in this game. Even after many years of mmo development experience they leand nothing and they will learn nothing in future too. Problem with them they just go with easiest way which meant worst idea they can have. They will never listen they will never learn.

Seterade
05.21.2019 , 04:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
I can be online 8:30 pm PST

gravětâs sith assassin

if this doesnt work for you dont hesitate to dm me on the forums. I would have but I wasnt sure if you use/check your dms on forums

Seterade
05.21.2019 , 10:01 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
well. you werent. 2 afk messages later, and Ive wasted half an hour of my life and tried to accommodate for you.

at least it happened with something I dont care about over something that matters. silver lining.

Rion_Starkiller
05.22.2019 , 08:58 AM | #16
I just sent you a pm, Seterade.

Sorry to have wasted your time by not following up in game last night. Hopefully we can meet up late night Weds/Thurs, or this weekend.
-Beruhl
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.

TrixxieTriss
05.22.2019 , 11:39 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ColorfulCaiques View Post
inb4 they gate tac items and set bonuses behind PvE content
“Passes the hammer” to hit the last nail in the swtor pvp coffin