Valor Rank 5 for DvL event

addyusaf

Doesn't look like that's going to happen on The Bastion.

Anyone interested in trying to organize a few WZs next weekend? Asking in general chat has been...unproductive.

Strangely enough there are still credit sellers spamming on the server. LOL. :rolleyes:

Yeah, about 2 WZs. So...cool story; I was on leave/vacation past couple of weeks and was able to sit around in the que several hours everyday, which I did. I must have had AT LEAST 30 hrs in que and not a single WZ pop. Thought it may be better on the weekend, so did same thing and still nothing; advertised on fleet for help, not a single reply.

Dunno what else to do.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel your pain and have been trying to get my V5 on Bastion for a few weeks now with no luck.

This is not a huge deal for me as I have just been going through all the US servers getting Eternal rank on DvL but still annoying.

If you are still looking or anyone else for that matter I will be logging onto Bastion Daily around 3pm PST and am more than happy to try and set up a couple of groups to head off against each other. I'm also flexible on the time so message me here or Maz Duo on Imp side Bastion.