Good everyone, let the hate flow through you...

Aziran

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we all know the developers spent a little more time on the imperial side.

Of course. Because they're not afraid to give themselves over to the Dark Side of Marketing schemes...

Is there a REASON for all of this hate? I mean really, you get CC every month with your sub.

I think most of you guys are forgetting that.

LoL

They're barely worth anything. It won't even unlock me a music therapy probe in the collection. And we're paying for them as part of the subscription deal.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Is there a REASON for all of this hate? I mean really, you get CC every month with your sub.

They released the vindicator armor set which you would have to save multiple months to buy even with the lower price now. Then you would need to purchase...the helm separately??? This is what some would refer to as nickel and diming; but I digress, you are so OOC I think you are in the wrong thread. I mean, the ooc is strong with this one.

This is the reply from every move they make, yes the allotment of coins has not gone up..... I pay to get extra, I have 4k coins, but this is about principal now. They are doing too much.... They even took away sharing of toys that was ALREADY FREE... I backed BW on many of the Cartel things and their making a profit, and perhaps producing more content. However, there is a point that I draw a line.... They crossed it.

Are you an employee perhaps?

Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!:D

LMFAO!!!! Thats about as funny a "one liner" I seen in these forums... :D

Where is Obi-wan when we need him?

Edited by Themanthatisi

They released the vindicator armor set which you would have to save multiple months to buy even with the lower price now. Then you would need to purchase...the helm separately??? This is what some would refer to as nickel and diming; but I digress, you are so OOC I think you are in the wrong thread. I mean, the ooc is strong with this one.

Oh, you mean the vindicator set that I bought last night with the CC that I had saved up?

And guess what? I DIDNT PAY A PENNY MORE THAN JUST THE SUB. Stop whining.

Edit: It would be prudent to add that most of the CC I had saved up was from when the game went F2P, as I have NEVER spent it. lol.

Double Edit: Kinda wish that I knew was OOC meant, but I think it is "Out of Character". In which case, please elaborate.

They is the reply from every move they make, yes the allotment of coins has not gone up..... I pay to get extra, I have 4k coins, but this is about principal now. They are doing too much.... They even took away sharing of toys that was ALREADY FREE...

Are you an employee perhaps?

Oh my gawd, you caught me. Yes I am an employee, and I am on the forums trying to end this reign of QQ and Whining so that the game doesn't lose subs.... /sarcasm

I have nothing else to say to that idiocy.

Edited by tiennen

Oh, you mean the vindicator set that I bought last night with the CC that I had saved up?

Edit: It would be prudent to add that most of the CC I had saved up was from when the game went F2P, as I have NEVER spent it. lol.

Double Edit: Kinda wish that I knew was OOC meant, but I think it is "Out of Character". In which case, please elaborate.

Oh my gawd, you caught me. Yes I am an employee, and I am on the forums trying to end this reign of QQ and Whining so that the game doesn't lose subs.... /sarcasm

You don’t need to see his thread … These aren’t the posts you’re looking for … He can go about his business … Move along.

Yeah, my thoughts about your comment.... When you and the remaining 15 others that defend the game at every turn, are wondering why many have left, will you still defend the milking of the players at every turn? Everyone has their threshold, they broke part of it with shoving "jawagrams" in packs, so I stopped buying packs. Now, they took away a FREE sharing of toys, lile Revan's Holo, simply to line their pockets. Yet, you defend it.... To me, that's crossing the line, its pure greed and is not defensible.

You mentioned idiocy and I must agree with you....

Edited by Themanthatisi

Yeah, my thoughts about you exactly.... When you and the remaining 15 others, besides you, are wondering why many have left, will you still defend the milking of the players at every turn? Everyone has their threshold, they broke part of it with shoving "jawagrams" in packs, so I stopped buying packs. Now, they took away a FREE sharing of toys, lile Revan's Holo, simply to line their pockets. Yet, you defend it....

You mentioned idiocy and I must agree with you....

Why the hell would you waste CC on packs?

And the sharing of toys was never intended. That was a bug, not a feature.

They only milk you as much as you let them, stop being idiotic and paying for **** you don't really need.

Idiocy........

Sorry not everyone is as penny wise as yourself oh great and powerful one. Some people have different likes in the game and they have started adding so many things that they are taking into account that monthly stipend for that it has greatly devalued it. Let's see here Dyes, Cathar, Customization, CM reputation, CM certificates .... so while you may not find those worth spending your CCs on many have as they want to experience the full game ( which a sub should allow them to do) and yes some of those can be purchased off of the GTN but that is not the point.

The point is they continue to add stuff with every patch that they are taking into account our monthly stipend for. If the trend continues the 500cc starts to have less and less value and the saving of them becomes longer and longer to be able to experience aspects of the game.

Yet it continued for 7 months, there was no mention of it being a bug that's going to get fixed. -_-

I agree....

It was not a bug, just another employee or a fool they defends everything BW/EA does.... they crossed a line for sure and it was NOT a bug at all. They took away what was free to line their pockets.

Edited by Themanthatisi

I agree....

It was not a bug, just another employee or a fool they defends everything BW/EA does.... they crossed a line for sure and it was NOT a bug at all. they took away what was free to line their pockets.

It wasn't free exactly, because they had to be bought through the cartel packs.

I agree....

It was not a bug, just another employee or a fool they defends everything BW/EA does.... they crossed a line for sure and it was NOT a bug at all. They took away what was free to line their pockets.

Employee or fool?

I could say that you must work for Blizzard, since you complain about things so much.

How does that feel? Do you like being accused of being an employee?

Maybe, and this is probably going to be a shocker, I just have a different opinion than you? Ever think of that?

And no, it was never an advertised feature. Find where they told you it was a feature and I'll change my tune.