DP 16SM Tyrans - simplification is killing every person that gets it with 2.7

azurecrayon

trying to do a dp run on Harbinger this morning after 2.7 and tyrans has a new special mechanic! when he puts simplification on someone, after the tile falls the person is killed by the simplification. the death message is:

Defeated by [Charactername] with Simplification (0 damage)

pretty hard to kill him when you lose someone every time they get simplification

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guild mate says this is part of the NiM mechanic called Marked for Death. If you get it, you have to jump down and click the pyramid.

This works on sm ... try do it on main raid ... but it only in 2 days.

A guild mate says this is part of the NiM mechanic called Marked for Death. If you get it, you have to jump down and click the pyramid.

Given that NiM Palace hasn't been released yet in any form...how would your guildmate know that?

/Speculation/, sure, I'll grant that.

Edited by AlixMV

Nightmare mechanics present in HM Dread Fortress.

- Nefra 16 man is hitting a lot harder (unsure)

- Despoiler on Draxus is healing when shouldn't and for a lot

- Dispatcher more harder hitting

- Red circles on Corruptor zero and all adds have boss immunity where none was present pre-2.7 patch.

Currently testing brontes.

Given that NiM Palace hasn't been released yet in any form...how would your guildmate know that?

/Speculation/, sure, I'll grant that.

From what she says, it was it was posted on Reddit today. The part about clicking the pyramid is spot on, not sure about the NiM part. I kind of hope it isn't because it's a beast and a half.

From what she says, it was it was posted on Reddit today. The part about clicking the pyramid is spot on, not sure about the NiM part. I kind of hope it isn't because it's a beast and a half.

I can confirm that the pyramid thing works, after about 3 pulls in a semi-pug i was in for hm dp we figured out that you had to place your simplification in your assigned spots, and then as soon as you place it immediately jump down and hit the crystal. When you have placed the simplification you have no time to do anything but get to the crystal at the bottom and click on it.

Other than that, the fight is the same as always.

Edited by DisturbedMalak

NIM mechanics found their way into Palace also. In the Tyrans fight, simplification is putting a debuff on the affected player after you drop it on the tile that will one shot you unless you jump down and click the datacron on the lower lever. There are quite a few posts about these issues and still nothing from Bioware.

NIM mechanics found their way into Palace also. In the Tyrans fight, simplification is putting a debuff on the affected player after you drop it on the tile that will one shot you unless you jump down and click the datacron on the lower lever. There are quite a few posts about these issues and still nothing from Bioware.

Dude, that's what this entire thread is about.

Here is a link to a

the bugged Tyrans fight in hard mode, 8-man on Patch 2.7's release day.

It's a really fun fight with the new mechanic. I definitely don't feel overgeared for it anymore as a healer. LOL

My raid group cleared Tyrans tonight on 4th attempt in 8-man hardmode. We just had a dps respec to heals and ran 3 heals and 3 dps. Once you get the mechanic of going down below to click the pyrimad after simplification drops off you it's actually a pretty fun fight. Edited by MasterCrumB

Ran into this last night on 8 man hard mode, made the fight nearly impossible. Please fix this as soon as possible, It shouldn't wait a week or weeks for a patch the servers need to be taken down right away to fix it.

The clicking the pyramid is especially difficult for a Jug tank as we have no movement buff to get to it after dropping down, nothing to charge or intercede to. I died while channeling the pyramid several times after a tank swap trying to work around this bug.