★ ToFN: 2 vs 2 Tournament - Outlaw Den, Nov 9th ★

KalElc

How To Enter?:

★Update: 6th Nov. ★ Entry Closed ★

Sing up closing 5th November. Time is ticking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entrance Fee: 400k pr team (200k pr player), Send your Team name (If u can’t find any then np) and player(s) that going to be participating with your class name – To Skytrash IN-GAME on tofn

Example: ** Send it to Skytrash **

Team: Fist of Fury

Players: Iamnobody & Doombringer

Class: Sentinel & Commando

Spec: Combat & Combat Medic

Role: Dps & Healer

• 400k credz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ToFN!

It is time to awaken from our darkest slumber. Turn on the Hype! Get ready to test yourself and challenge the top Alpha dogs on this server. Are u up for the challenge? Find a friend / partner, team up and join the 2vs2 Tournament hosted by Skyrush November 9th 2014.

Let’s enjoy the final moment of The Rise of The Hutt Cartel before we jump over to Shadow of Revan

Schedule:

For now, it’s held on November 9th, 19 GMT London Time. (Depends on number of participants keep in mind the Date & time might Change and if so edited it will be marked with ★, If we have “loads” of participant, Potental day: Monday 10th, Sunday 16th)

Format:

The general format will be as follows: You will be matched against your opponent In a Single Elimination match best out of Tre 2 vs 2

(Depends on number of participants keep in mind the It can be a knockout stage or 1 match elimination and if so edited it will be marked with ★, If we have “loads” of participant).

I will make sure the first match will be a random team so it will be complete random on witch first team u will face. As far as it goes, there will be only one Final (2 best team from semi -final) and no fight for 3rd place unless it’s on demand from all fronts.

Every single fight will happen at Outlaw's den in the pit.

How it works:

You are in the group with your 2 vs partner facing another team in a group. Standing in each side like at the

picture:

http://imgur.com/CzBBv05

There is no Time limit and it’s a death match and single elimination match best out of 3.

Everyone has to have every Cool downs up before the match starts and will be a count down on /yell chat.

Note! U cannot be in the same guild as your opponent guild as then u can’t hit him/she with any attack.

I will use http://challonge.com, u don’t need to make account and do a registration there. As the game progress, I will make updates during the way.

Last entry Date: November 5th 23:59 GMT+1

★ Entry Closed ★

Prize: (★Update: 9th Nov.)

Entry Fee Money: 3.600.000 Credz.

Winning team of the Tournament gets: 50% from the entrance money & their own Wallpaper (★Update: 5th Nov.)

2nd Team will get 30% from the entrance money

3rd and 4th place will get 10% of the entrance money

(Removed)The losers from Quarterfinal will get the last share of 5% that is left from the entrance money

Rules for Combatants

• 2 vs 2: U can only Participate with the following role:

Healer, Dps | Dps, Dps,

• Class Stacking not allowed:

• U can ONLY play one role and one spec: Like for example playing healer and switch to a dps role (vise versa) is strictly forbidden.

• Guard(ing) is NOT allowed, Taunts are available to use

• NO Combat ress!

• Medpack is allowed. Buy good stack of medpack if u can

• Adrenals is allowed.

• Grenades is allowed.

• Duels that get interrupted in ANY way (i.e. if you're fighting in Outlaw's Den or cross-faction or wherever) are nullified immediately. Screenshot of any "funny business" will help the case in the event of a disagreement.

• NO CHARACTER SWAPPING. You sign up for the tournament with ONE character and that will be your character for the duration of the tournament.

• Matches will be BEST OF 3. You lose twice, you're out. Single Elimination match.

• The team that doesn’t show up with the roster/team submitted at entry or don’t show up when the Match starts (2 Min time limit) are automatic Disqualified and the other team will go further a walkover.

(IN DETAILED FORM: NO character swapping no replacement player during the tournament!)

• Companions are not allowed.

• OUTSIDE HELP IS STRICTLY FIRBIDDEN: if detected and especially having proof of any form of cheat u will be Flagged out on the server / game.

• ANY FORM OF WIN TRADING detected: you will be immediately Disqualified and all people will know

★ (Update: 31th oct.). New Rule. SUDDEN-DEATH: When the current Match/Round hits the 10 min mark Sudden-Death is called by the referee in /Yell, NO more additional healing at the time such as:

1. HoT's
  2. Castable heals
  3. Medpack
  4. and Instant heals

If one of them been use, you lose the round automatic to the opposite team.

Absorbs - such as Sorc Bubble Shield prob is allowed. But for Sorcerer, only on them self

Rules for Spectators

• Any form of gambling and if proven will be reported and sending a ticket to BioWare tisk tisk.

• Copy past: OUTSIDE HELP IS STRICTLY FIRBIDDEN: if detected and especially having proof of any form of cheat u will be Flagged out on the server / game.

• Cant have to many staying at one place, when told its to many and require people to leave, Respect the Decision made by me or other referees, The tournament will be hosted on Twitch stream on my channel http://www.twitch.tv/9skytorrush0/

• Any Open World PvP near the Outland Pit / close to are forbidden To much chaos and the Tournament might be Canceled, Do it far away from the Arena is allowed as long as it doesn’t give server lag

U can Watch the Tournament from another location

http://www.twitch.tv/9skytorrush0/

Will try to make it as professional as possible and entertain as possible for the audience to see and the fight going to be recorded for highlight

Final Words:

That is all I have to say for now, hoping for loads of team participant and a great tournament and I will promise a memorable and a fun tournament to all to see

Anyone that want to help out to be referee or other stuff (Depend on how many teams) feel free to contact me.

Apologizing if I typed something weird or spelled wrong but, meh.

Spred it out!

https://www.facebook.com/SkytorRushGaming , Re tweet: http://goo.gl/YchfXs , Reddit: http://redd.it/2ju6mh

-Skyrush

Edited by KalElc
eding small stuff

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Registered - Roster ( Current: 9 )

★ Entry Closed ★

---------------------------------------------------------------

Team: NONFACTOR

Players: Fezur & Imbafromnorth

Class: Sorcerer , Powertech

Team: furious fishdicks

Players: I'gor & Nhilas

Class: Sentinel , Commando

Team: Stellina lovers

Players: Stjart & Bleezlord

Class: Assassin , Sorcerer

Team: Gerikke's fart

Players: Roudy & Osdo

Class: Assassin , Operative

Frapsed Forumed Screenshote ★ Shorten down, name to long -> (F.F.S)

Players: Terrikus & Haus

Class: Juggernaut , Sorcerer

Team: Amnesia

Players: Lohim & Alusa

Class: Marauder , Operative

Team: Rollin' Stuns

Players: Cryria & Jaq'n

Class: Sniper , Operative

Team: Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Players: Jõn & Sorstalcru

Team: Karjala Takaisin

Players: Ba'orok & Ridic

Class: Sentinel , Vanguard

★ Reserved ★

http://challonge.com/tofn2vs

Edited by KalElc

What about Vanish?

My biggest concern is that stealthed classes are OP here, medpack, vanish, medpack. While non-stealthed can only use medpacks once cause they cant get out of a fight. Or is it not like in an arena? You can use medpacks multiple times even while in the same fight?

What about Vanish?

My biggest concern is that stealthed classes are OP here, medpack, vanish, medpack. While non-stealthed can only use medpacks once cause they cant get out of a fight. Or is it not like in an arena? You can use medpacks multiple times even while in the same fight?

The medpack still has a cooldown though, you cant just use it and leave combat and then use it again.

Dammit, smh for tanks, doubt ill participate then :(

Does interceding to a target other than ur teammate for kiting purposes count as ''outside help''?

I think yes. It counts as outside help. I mean I think it should.

For the medpack: I know it has 2 mins or something so it SHOULDN'T be a huge advantage, but it is a small one IF the fight takes longer then a stealthed can use a medpack at about every vanish. But ye I see your point, I doubt the figths will take longer then 2 mins tbh

I think yes. It counts as outside help. I mean I think it should.

For the medpack: I know it has 2 mins or something so it SHOULDN'T be a huge advantage, but it is a small one IF the fight takes longer then a stealthed can use a medpack at about every vanish. But ye I see your point, I doubt the figths will take longer then 2 mins tbh

Something to keep in mind if the fight drags out, if the stealther vanishes to get out of combat and use a medpack then you will also leave combat. However mess/sap rest would probably be a bigger issue, but since its 2vs2 that shouldnt really happen.

What about Vanish?

there is only slight advantage but that's all

Dammit, smh for tanks, doubt ill participate then :(

Does interceding to a target other than ur teammate for kiting purposes count as ''outside help''?

Already tested out tank and healer combo. Dps, dps comp will have huge problem against that setup. Dps, tank might work but yeah that would be killing the point a bit.

Intercede to other then your team mate is not allowed.

there is only slight advantage but that's all

Already tested out tank and healer combo. Dps, dps comp will have huge problem against that setup. Dps, tank might work but yeah that would be killing the point a bit.

Intercede to other then your team mate is not allowed.

Good call. If you allowed it you'd end up in the finale with tank+operative healer vs tank+operative healer and sit there for a week before they both died irl of starvation.

2 new Teams on the Roster for today

Team Registered - Roster ( Current: 2 )

Team: NONFACTOR

Players: Fezur & Imbafromnorth

Class: Sorcerer , Powertech

Team: furious fishdicks

Players: I'gor & Nhilas

Class: Sentinel , Commando

Edited by KalElc

This is a scam, we cant play double Scrappers because "op"

Just think of poor Bleez.

Why Skyrush, why D:

i didn't specific said that 2 scrapers are op just saying allowing 2 scraper and then everyone wants to allow 2 sins to jugs etc etc. i might reconsider if there will be any change to what setup u are allowed to play with i will leave a final comment to that before this sunday.

Me - PT

Keubro - Merc

Team Horsedick.

SIGN US UP SKY RUSH.

Just saying u haveto send a IN-game mail to me and entrance fee first

How To Enter & Prize:

Entrance Fee: 400k pr team (200k pr player), Send your Team name (If u can’t find any then np) and player(s) that going to be participating with your class name – To Skytrash IN-GAME on tofn

• 400k credz

Edited by KalElc

New Teams on the Roster for today

Team Registered - Roster ( Current: 3 )

Team: Stellina lovers

Players: Stjart & Bleezlord

Class: Assassin , Sorcerer

Edited by KalElc

2 stealthers and sap allowed? :rak_02:

as long there are 2 different stealth class like assassin / operative ( NO class stacking, been cecking this out, and i know its a pain in the ... for now allowing x2 class but maybe another time.) it is allowed

New Teams on the Roster for today

Team Registered - Roster ( Current: 4 )

Team: Gerikke's fart

Players: Roudy & Osdo

Edited by KalElc

How To Enter?:

★Update: 27th oct. on Skyrush Or Sky'lash - u can send to one of does.

Sing up closing 5th November. Time is ticking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 400k credz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by KalElc