Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FIRST AND FOREMOST]: Please do not put a post in here stating nothing other than the fact that you aren't in yet. We know you aren't, because the majority of us aren't either. That said, feel free to discuss anything a bit more in depth ALONG with a post saying how you aren't in yet! :)

[sECOND]: When your play button gloriously illuminates, If you can indeed find it in your heart of hearts to spare the 15 seconds required to post your invite time and date, and the date you registered your pre-order code, there are a lot of people that will be very grateful; this will allow me to update this thread.

(Courtesy of user "master_tarix"): When you post that you've been invited, please do so by copying and pasting the line from "MY Account" -> Code Redemption that reads like this:

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

07/21-08/15 - Invites in progress!

08/16-09/05 - Waiting

09/06-09/25 - Waiting

09/26-10/15 - Waiting

10/16-11/05 - Waiting

11/06-11/25 - Waiting

11/26-Present - Waiting

To be more specific about the above format:

Left Column = An approximately 20 day timeframe during which your pre-order code was registered for your SWTOR account.

Middle Column = The status of the corresponding timeframe's Early Game Access invites

-Waiting = No one from this timeframe has received an invite yet

-Invites in progress! = Someone from this timeframe has received an invite.

-In for Early Access! = Everyone in this 20 day timeframe has received an invite.

Right Column = The day the group's invites started, and the day the group's invites completed, in mm/dd format (mm/dd-mm/dd)

-The GOAL here is to give people a rough idea when they might get in (Yes, being a december 1st pre-order registrar, I have a soft spot for us!) based on already invited pre-orders, not speculation.

With only a FEW decent souls willing to sacrifice a few seconds after they get in to come and let us know that they're in, when they got in, and when they pre-ordered, we will have a good idea about whether or not they are attempting to increase the amount of people they let in over the next few days!

-Keep this thread on page 1. I promise it will be more useful than it looks right now.-

-Sincerely,

Just another devoted MMO and Star Wars fan who waited too long to pre-order.

EDIT: The only assumption I'm making here that could be potentially flawed is that once someone who pre-ordered on the last day of a 20 day period (for example october 15th) gets invited, that time period is finished being invited.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=66561&postcount=6438

07.21.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order X 2

Both my wife and my personal account were invited at 7:30 AM, 13 Dec.

Question: How does one find a wife who likes Star Wars and would actually be interested in playing this game? Was she flying on a winged unicorn slaying dragons with Mjolnir at the end of a triple rainbow??