What Happened to the Other Class Characters?

DarthTyranid

So here I am. An amazing and powerful Sith Inquisitor. Got these two new followers. Some old Sith named Scourge and a pathetic Jedi named Kira. Apparently they worked for some Jedi before the whole mess with the Eternal Empire went down.

What happened to that Jedi?

Also where did the Wrath go? Have his Twi'lek slave working for me now, but have not seen him in a while. He also went missing around the time of the Eternal Empire showing up.

(Does the game ever say how the other classes died or what happened to them once the current class you are playing takes over the one plot available?)

(Does the game ever say how the other classes died or what happened to them once the current class you are playing takes over the one plot available?)

I've never seen a specific statement of what happened to the other classes. It's presumed that they are dead or disappeared. (It's implied for the NPC Inquisitor by Lana's comments during Chapter IV of KotFE if the player is not an Inquisitor.)

I've never seen a specific statement of what happened to the other classes. It's presumed that they are dead or disappeared. (It's implied for the NPC Inquisitor by Lana's comments during Chapter IV of KotFE if the player is not an Inquisitor.)

But then Darth Vowrawn should also be dead since he was on the Council, but he is not.

Even in the Class stories there's an occasional hint of reference to the other Classes among the adventures, but they're never directly mentioned. It's easy and fun to pretend all the Class stories happen in the same story, but they converge. On Ilum and Makeb the stories converge by faction. From Manaan/Rishi/Yavin they converge as one and remain for the rest of the game. You have to fill in the blanks yourself for your own story.

• 3 weeks later...

I think one thing they could do to continue class stories and have them all co-exist again like the original storylines is to allow us to create a new character at 75 where the story starts after KOTFE/KOTET/Onslaught and the story would be as if that character we created wasn't the Outlander/Commander and didn't participate in those events.

So we could have whichever character we want be the Outlander and then still continue the other 7 at some point after, of course all 8 classes would have the option.

This might not satisfy everyone though, as it would require pre-determined choices (light/dark), so there would have to be a way for us to choose those as well if we had a romance or not. And we also wouldn't be able to continue existing characters that we have created or be able to start at level 1, unless the devs actually went all out and had these stories start all the way back to when "Forged Alliances"/"Shadow of Revan" begins and have them overlap with that, KOTFE/KOTET/Onslaught. Of course, we could get the option to skip to that point in the story via the ship terminal after completing Chapter 3 of the class story, but you would need to be the appropriate level.

Although, if they really wanted to continue each of the classes, they probably would've done that from the beginning, instead of streamlining the story down to one character.

Any of this, of course, would only be possible of there was enough budget and manpower to pull this off, but I doubt there is enough of either based on the timing of updates (pandemic aside) and the neglection of bug fixes.