Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

200 Wins for Top 3, Big Drama in Team Ranked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
200 Wins for Top 3, Big Drama in Team Ranked

JediMasterAlex
12.18.2019 , 07:27 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Sertar View Post
If you just left the first paragraph, every person with half a braincell would've agreed. But you added the 2nd one. Have fun with people keeping this useless discussion alive.
lol well, if anything the second paragraph is less controversial because it's just stating facts, but I do see what you mean.

Sindol
12.18.2019 , 09:59 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
lol well, if anything the second paragraph is less controversial because it's just stating facts, but I do see what you mean.
Also “facts”: Ranked is dead because it’s harder and a more challenging game mode causing people to avoid it because they have fragile egos. Oh and it’s also more indicative of your skill as a solo and team player. Solo ranked is as much as measure of your skill as queuing for regular war zones/arenas.

#changemymind
Backrocket Bastards

RP Swag, PVP flagged.

Gyronamics
12.18.2019 , 10:12 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindol View Post
Also “facts”: Ranked is dead because it’s harder and a more challenging game mode causing people to avoid it because they have fragile egos. Oh and it’s also more indicative of your skill as a solo and team player. Solo ranked is as much as measure of your skill as queuing for regular war zones/arenas.

#changemymind
Proofreading is an important skill when posting trash talk.

You run the risk of ego damage when someone reads it, reads it again and gets sarcastic.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

JediMasterAlex
12.18.2019 , 10:22 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindol View Post

#changemymind
I grow tired of posting the numbers for people over and over again. Go look at the leaderboards and sort by wins; compare solo ranked to group ranked. If you can't come to the conclusion on your own that group ranked is dead, I really can't help you.

Making up nonsensical "reasons" for why it's dead doesn't change the fact that it is in fact dead, and therefore irrelevant. It would be like extolling the virtues of 8v8 ranked, or even some other game mode that has never existed in the game. It's just a waste of time to consider anything other than solo ranked when discussing the current state of the game.

Sindol
12.18.2019 , 10:51 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
Proofreading is an important skill when posting trash talk.

You run the risk of ego damage when someone reads it, reads it again and gets sarcastic.
/cares
Backrocket Bastards

RP Swag, PVP flagged.

Sindol
12.18.2019 , 10:52 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasteralex View Post
i grow tired of posting the numbers for people over and over again. Go look at the leaderboards and sort by wins; compare solo ranked to group ranked. If you can't come to the conclusion on your own that group ranked is dead, i really can't help you.

Making up nonsensical "reasons" for why it's dead doesn't change the fact that it is in fact dead, and therefore irrelevant. It would be like extolling the virtues of 8v8 ranked, or even some other game mode that has never existed in the game. It's just a waste of time to consider anything other than solo ranked when discussing the current state of the game.
k m9-1
Backrocket Bastards

RP Swag, PVP flagged.

Gyronamics
12.18.2019 , 11:02 AM | #127
You can sense the passive aggression
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

Sindol
12.18.2019 , 01:07 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
You can sense the passive aggression
Subliminal.
Backrocket Bastards

RP Swag, PVP flagged.

KendraP
12.18.2019 , 01:14 PM | #129
I mean theres an element of teamwork involved in every pvp mode in this game unless you're counting duels or snaves events.

Warzones, solos, and granked are all dependent to some degree on teamwork. This is actually one of the arguments against solos being top dog - there is a chance, however statistically small (it depends on the population) that you could simply wind up with 3 idiots repeatedly. Granked of course has an insignificant population. So really, what is the meaningful ranking structure here? Maybe snave should just rank everyone based on how they did in his competitions.

IamtherealKyle
12.18.2019 , 06:50 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
I grow tired of posting the numbers for people over and over again. Go look at the leaderboards and sort by wins; compare solo ranked to group ranked. If you can't come to the conclusion on your own that group ranked is dead, I really can't help you.

kids like u it's why 4s is dead tho

go dodge to your corners and hide behind ur precious solomemerating in 2019 on a dead game