BH/Trooper Gear drop rate.

Am I just that unlucky or is there actually something up with the drop rates, Honestly I've ran alot of Hardmodes and all that ever seems to drop is Aim Gear.

I ran Taral V hard mode and false emperor hard mode last night and got the columi drops off both final bosses.

I thought this thread was going to go the opposite way :)

Almost all my HMs are littered with +aim loot, and we rarely ever have a BH in our group. Same goes for people I team with, a lot of them go "FFS, BH loot AGAIN!".

:D I'm seeing that alot on my server, I'd be sorted If I chose a BH tank instead lol

I have to say I've noticed it as well. Of course this could just be me being annoyed no Inq loot is dropping but after 6 runs of False emperor HM, there have been 4 BH chests and 2 IA. Edited by Ovion

funny on my trooper all I ever see is cunning...;/ Case in point, just to night was dragging a guildie through MP HM party mix was 1 DPS troop, 1 VanG tank, 1 Combat Medic trooper, 1 DPS guardian. the boss drop? a + cunning weapon thats bop...oh wow what did I ever do without this, luckily the guard could use it for a companion but still...

As a side note with how BW crammed auto rolls down our throat for normal Ops you'd think they'd rng the loot table a lil more towards the actuall group mix that pertains, but hey what do I know.

or geewiz how about a pass button that too complicated? Iv'e got 3 of the same stupid looken helmits, that were never really an upgrade to bigin with. Oh my god fugly

Edited by BMBender

I have 4/5 columi and 1/5 rakata on my commando and I have 4/5 columi medic that Elara is decked out in so I would say im not having any issue getting trooper gear.

I didnt say I had an issue getting the gear, the problem was I was getting too much.

Yeah, we ran about 15 hardmodes so far, and on that, 10 have been trooper drops, and exactly zero have been smuggler drops. All the consular drops came from the exact same flashpoint, where its the only thing we've seen. So its not so much "only X drops, all the time!", but the RNG seems a but wonky.

I know games tend to use weird rng algorithms for some reason or another at times, and its rare, but sometimes there are issues with them. I wonder if its the case here. The odds of getting 2 trooper bracers then 4 trooper chestpieces back to back are kind of low.

I ran Taral V hard mode and false emperor hard mode last night and got the columi drops off both final bosses.

I thought this thread was going to go the opposite way :)

I too thought the thread was going the opposite way, but I've seen plenty of drops for other classes....though I tend to agree with you I've got my full set of stuff I can get from hardmodes now, easily on my first or second attempt through.

We just finished a 5hour run of every HM available for the second day in a row.

party makeup is jug, marauder, sorc, and sin

2 smuggler drops

2 war drops

and all the rest were Bounty hunter drops.

We have done this all week and i currently have 1 columni piece the other sorc didnt get any the warriors have 2/5 and the inq pets have 3/5.

I cannot beleive the loot tables are working as intended or should my companion go to ops in my place?

i just completet my 20th run (yes i was counting ^^) false emperor hardmode ... and our sorc just lootet his 20th chestpiece...

i wrote a ticket out of curiosity if there was something wrong with the loottable... what was the GMs response? we should try to run the flashpoint again :rolleyes:

at least lower the prices for columi gear... i hit 50 a day after christmas and done every daily / weekly since then AND used every raid id for normal modes and i still only got 39 columi comms...(chest costs 67)

Edited by Bonkwin

As a Trooper, the first night I ran HMs, I got 2 Columi pieces, a Tionese belt, and a relic. I have not gotten a single drop since then. We've done Kaon HM every day since it's release, and we still have not seen a Trooper token. In fact, in only one run were the 2 tokens different (we were fairly sure both bosses dropped the same token up until that point). Very frustrating considering my extreme dislike of Kaon.

I did get an epic Electrostaff on a Greed roll, though. It was Willpower, but I was still going to give it to Yuun only to find that he apparently uses TECHstaff. I'm sure there's a huge difference in the skills required to wield each weapon, even though they only differ by a single word and are visually identical.