star wars battlefrount 3!!!

generalmac

Im gona go on a lim hear and ask: how many peoples have been wating for SWBF3 sence 2005 cause i have and i think lucasarts should make that there next game to work on anyone else agree with me ^^

It's limB not lim and it is in production some gameplay leaked but nothing been officially announced yet

Im gona go on a lim hear and ask: how many peoples have been wating for SWBF3 sence 2005 cause i have and i think lucasarts should make that there next game to work on anyone else agree with me ^^

Yes I have and do.

It's limB not lim and it is in production some gameplay leaked but nothing been officially announced yet

From like three years ago.

sorry but the point is that we have all been wating on it FOREVER so where is is o wate i forgot lucasarts got dum and kicked out all there good workers and got crapy new ones that are giving us all this lego star wars crap

Lucasarts dont make anything, the Lego Star Wars series is made by Travelers Tails, i know people who worked on them, Lucasarts just licence out the Star Wars/Indiana Jones series to developers who do all of the work then Lucasarts checks it and demands changes as they see fit and takes a large cut of the profits for basicly doing almost nothing.

SW: Battlefront 3 was in development with a company called Free Radical Design, however the company no longer exists.

So to sum up,

Developers = Make Games,

Publishers = Provide the initial costs of development (more often than not just loan a licence), Manipulate there work, then take most of the profits,

SW: Battlefront 3 = Dead :(, Unless it does a Duke Nukem: Forever...

Edited by Utra