The Adventures of the Gunslinging Granny!

Moormur

Across the Expanded Universe, a Star Wars Book Review Blog, is pleased to announce a new feature:

The Advantures of Gunslinging Granny. What happens when a 76-year-old decides to leave everything behind to pursue her dream of becoming a world-famous smuggler?

Read the first entry at www.eureview.wordpress.com.

Here's an excerpt:

Well, hello there young fellar! My name is Dosi and I’m 76 years young. My husband, Papa Banting, and I spent many happy years on Parsons VI over in the Hood Sector, living in our cabin on the water. Well, he up and died a few years ago and I figured, what the heck? With Papa gone, what’s keepin’ me here? So rather than go to the Home my ungrateful son picked out for me, I decided to become a starship captain. I looked around and got myself a little ship and took to the stars to start off my next stage of life!

http://eureview.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/swtor-2013-01-21-16-50-03-73.jpg

This is me! Dosi, the Gunslinging Granny.

Now I don’t consider myself political, but you can’t read the mornin’ holo without knowing a thing or two about his cold war we’ve got goin’ with the Sith. I got myself a paying gig running guns for the Republic to Ord Mantell, where there has been some trouble with some o’ the locals.

-----

Read the rest at eureview.wordpress.com, and while you're there check out our growing selection of Star Wars book reviews.