What would be the ideal planet for your SWTOR fortress?

AureliaSulis

KASHYYYK...... Hello, KOTOR 1?

if this game dies away without doing anything on Kashyyyk, even having a little Kashyyyk pebble float up on the shores of Rishi, May the Force NOT be with you! :D

How the heck is Dantooine and Kashyyyyyyk not in this game? :confused:

Edited by Zerileth

Cathar... oh wait...

I suppose I'd probably go with nar shaddaa. I love my nar shaddaa sky palace, and it's the one planet (moon) in the entire star wars IP where you can find anyone or anything you want within a stone's throw. Everything from alien ******s to starship salesmen to spice dealers. What's not to love about that wretched hive of scum and villainy?

I think some of the Makeb-style homes and grounds would be lovely to use. Although obviously not on Makeb.

1. Odessen, please. Something up on the hill with a view of the pretty valley, like we see in the loading screen.

Specifying something nice, clean and pretty that is actually designed as a house and grounds, not the Alliance garbage dump or sewage plant or the PvP area. Not the reskinned base, either.

2. Rakata Prime. Again, specifying something nice along the beach, not a ruin or the Rakata shacks and rancor pit.

3. A revamped Manaan stronghold with better rooms.

I'm actually quite happy with Dromund Kaas, however I wished we had a bigger version of a stronghold there. I remember when I was reading through the Revan novel and how big Darth Nyriss' stronghold was, I wish we could have a bigger DK stronghold but keep the amazing architecture there is. A Stronghold on Korriban would also be nice as well.

A gungan domain in the depths of Naboo. New decos include dead gungans, enslaved gungans, and memorabilia, banners, ornaments, and statues and whatnot dedicated to the great sando aqua monster, associated with the colors of seagreen and gold. As for the more technological side of things, vessels and experimental devices containing the plasma essence of Naboo's planetary core.

Another would be a hospital and Jedi enclave on Alderaan.

Edited by ForfiniteStories

Odessan. Definitely, so long as it has a view of the untamed wilderness and is on a mountain side xD

I'm very much in favor of a mountain top SH, with a nice view.... from most of the rooms.. so it would be a SH that has most rooms located in a sequential line along the mountain wall.

Edited by Andryah

Cathar... oh wait...

I suppose I'd probably go with nar shaddaa. I love my nar shaddaa sky palace, and it's the one planet (moon) in the entire star wars IP where you can find anyone or anything you want within a stone's throw. Everything from alien ******s to starship salesmen to spice dealers. What's not to love about that wretched hive of scum and villainy?

THIS.... the clubs, the nightlife, the "dancers" ;) That's why my sky palace is the most decked out stronghold I have. :D

As I primarily play Chiss, Copero would be my all time top of the wish list. Let me be specific about this though, since the Rishi SH on the PTS has demonstrated the need for saying EXACTLY what we want.

My ideal swtor fortress/stronghold would be a large, elegant, estate on Copero. I'd like it to have the gazebos that can be seen (and jumped to if you have enough time and patience). I'd like the pools, rivers, and waterfalls to be just as abundant and well designed as the ones in the fp. I would like Copero with a proper residential building that has square rooms and flat walls so that things can be placed against the walls. I'd like there to be large windows in as many places as possible. I'd love there to be a large, walled in garden or courtyard, covered in hooks. Basically, I want something that lets me create a luxurious home base.

I do NOT want the warehouse, or crumbling caves just beyond the warehouse. The ruins would be fine to explore, but not as the main part. No dark, industrial, nasty looking buildings.

Sorry for the details, but after Rishi I'm not gonna risk getting the crummy warehouse if they ever do make a Copero SH.

Edited by DuchessKristania

I would like a villa in town in Copero on the hillside, overlooking the water and the mountains. If they wanted to make it like Yavin they could have grounds with a tunnel that led to ruins to explore. Maybe a little boat landing with a boat you could take out on the water.

I agree that after Rishi, it becomes important to specify in requests that I do not want the warehouse, the area around the first boss battle (the droid yards) or a frozen wasteland with nothing but ruined buildings, etc.

As I primarily play Chiss, Copero would be my all time top of the wish list. Let me be specific about this though, since the Rishi SH on the PTS has demonstrated the need for saying EXACTLY what we want.

My ideal swtor fortress/stronghold would be a large, elegant, estate on Copero. I'd like it to have the gazebos that can be seen (and jumped to if you have enough time and patience). I'd like the pools, rivers, and waterfalls to be just as abundant and well designed as the ones in the fp. I would like Copero with a proper residential building that has square rooms and flat walls so that things can be placed against the walls. I'd like there to be large windows in as many places as possible. I'd love there to be a large, walled in garden or courtyard, covered in hooks. Basically, I want something that lets me create a luxurious home base.

I do NOT want the warehouse, or crumbling caves just beyond the warehouse. The ruins would be fine to explore, but not as the main part. No dark, industrial, nasty looking buildings.

Sorry for the details, but after Rishi I'm not gonna risk getting the crummy warehouse if they ever do make a Copero SH.

This would be very nice :)

The description of the stronghold in itself is quite similar to what it'd love to see on Alderaan.

A very big house with lot of space to have a classy and cosy house in the mountains, with quite a big exterior too.

And a real HOME.

I'd really love my Yavin SH if i could actually make a home in it, but there are absolutely no doors, not really good for intimacy... Big holes in the roofs... Or create a ruin that we could actually rebuilt to our own liking. Like rebuilding the walls, making actual roofs that would protect from the rain, and doors.

Edited by Goreshaga