Delete Forums

jnrose

Hello,

It would be convenient and nice if Bioware implemented the ability to delete one's thread themselves.

Especially if you have many, I personally would like to do so just to keep my forum clean and neat.

What do you guys think?

if you mean, to delete ONLY your OWN posts or your OWN comments, then i'd say yeah ok ...

but yeah they'd never let any of us delete someone else's threads or comments lol

i am not sure if deleting our own comments is all that great though because people would lose flow of where a conversation is going....

but i can totally see why it would be ok to delete a thread if you were the one that started it.... but i still think Moderators should have final approval over deletion of entire threads

but i am sure they have better things to do than manage that petty type of stuff.

i dont know which way is better, honestly.

Some forums on the internet let you delete anything you ever posted or commented on....

but i think it is important to read all points of view on every forum so i hate to see that happen, even if something is "toxic" or unproductive.... i am mature enough to just scroll by and leave it alone.

if you mean, to delete ONLY your OWN posts or your OWN comments, then i'd say yeah ok ...

but yeah they'd never let any of us delete someone else's threads or comments lol

i am not sure if deleting our own comments is all that great though because people would lose flow of where a conversation is going....

but i can totally see why it would be ok to delete a thread if you were the one that started it.... but i still think Moderators should have final approval over deletion of entire threads

but i am sure they have better things to do than manage that petty type of stuff.

i fon know which way is better, honestly.

Some forums on the internet let you delete anything you ever posted or commented on....

but i think it is important to read all points of view on every forum so i hate to see that happen, even if something is "toxic" or unproductive.... i am mature enough to just scroll by and leave it alone.

I agree to an extent about the conservation flow and receiving both sides of input but I'm referring to delete one's own thread. No one should have the control to remove others post however as for they'er own they should have the choice to do so if they wish.

A positive if implemented would be to organize and clean your our forums.

Hello,

It would be convenient and nice if Bioware implemented the ability to delete one's thread themselves.

Especially if you have many, I personally would like to do so just to keep my forum clean and neat.

What do you guys think?

How about this idea instead?

You just unsubscribe from your own thread and stop going back to it and it will eventually fade out of existence on the 1st page like every other post has before it.

Another suggestion in the suggestion box that has nothing to do with the game or issues that are directly affecting the game-play itself.