★ Juggernaut Immortal Arena PvP - 2.4 ★ - Mini Montage

i_noface_i

Here ya go guys short little montage of Immortal spec in arena's, Enjoy :)

UndyingHadyn your not going to like the music lol, so I recommend you mute it and play your own ;) enjoy the video mate.

Nah bud, I let the music play.

I really like how your vids and youtube page are setup. Definitely top notch. I'd also salute you for keeping the swtor pvp videos alive. You don't find as many people contributing to the artform anymore. Man...I really liked the times when you used force push as a finisher. Definitely a "beat it chump" statement. Great use of intercede and taunts, you also managed to squeeze a bit of dps in the mix. Also, I was curious what your base expertise values were that you run with. But most importantly, thank you for showing us all more Immortal pvp gameplay. You're definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Nice vid and great tanking I enjoyed the video :)

I got some questions though

1- about stats am going for full abs is this the correct path to take or def is better, I see people saying go for full def some say gonfull abs or mix them?

2- what spec are you running for arenas, can you link it ?

3- relics am guessing you going with abs proc and the shielding certain amount of dmg ( forgot the name )

Keep it up subbed !!!

ugh.. i wish i had more time to make videos. I have like 220 gigs of raw footage that i cant seem to find the time to edit.

Good vid man. Tanking in pvp is boring as all hell (IMO) but you make it look good! :D

Hey guys.

Nah bud, I let the music play.

I really like how your vids and youtube page are setup. Definitely top notch. I'd also salute you for keeping the swtor pvp videos alive. You don't find as many people contributing to the artform anymore. Man...I really liked the times when you used force push as a finisher. Definitely a "beat it chump" statement. Great use of intercede and taunts, you also managed to squeeze a bit of dps in the mix. Also, I was curious what your base expertise values were that you run with. But most importantly, thank you for showing us all more Immortal pvp gameplay. You're definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Thank you Hadyn, I put a lot of time into my YouTube channel and I am glad it shows, I love force push as a finisher. My base expertise currently sits at just over 2000 (out of warzone), I am always happy to show Immortal game-play. Thank you again for your comment.

Nice vid and great tanking I enjoyed the video :)

I got some questions though

1- about stats am going for full abs is this the correct path to take or def is better, I see people saying go for full def some say gonfull abs or mix them?

2- what spec are you running for arenas, can you link it ?

3- relics am guessing you going with abs proc and the shielding certain amount of dmg ( forgot the name )

Keep it up subbed !!!

1. I currently run and all rounder build, but I am going to try adding more defense and see what I like best.

2. At the moment I use 37/07/02 (Build: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101hrRbddrRrkGzZfMZb.3)

3. Conqueror Relic of Shield Amplification and Conqueror Relic of the Fortunate Redoubt (working on the new stuff.)

Hope this helps :)

ugh.. i wish i had more time to make videos. I have like 220 gigs of raw footage that i cant seem to find the time to edit.

Good vid man. Tanking in pvp is boring as all hell (IMO) but you make it look good! :D

Glad you enjoyed it, you should get some vengeance footage out, I get asked for it all the time, your last video did well. And tanking is fun :)

In that video I only have 3 parts of the new gear.

Thank you everyone for your comments, you all keep watching them and I will keep making them :)

So primarily your role in PvP as a Jugg is debuffing - peeling - interrupting, roughly in that order? (Sorry, I know it sounds noobish, but I've yet to PvP in SWTOR).

Tanks need good teams.

Ideally, if I was tanking, I'd of course use my guard ability to protect the other team's focus target. Note that it isn't always your healer. Being able to target your group members and apply your shield quickly should be practiced a lot before entering ranked. Now doing this and taunting the enemy dps is essential. Make sure you only spam your aoe snare. You must save your cc's for a coordinated team effort. Such efforts should either prevent your opponents from affecting you, or provide windows for your team's attack strategy.