Jaggernaut or marauder for pvp?

Crummosh

Reading the forums, both imp and rep, I can't really decide. Jaggernaut/Guardian seems to have good damage and good survivability so why choose Marauder/Sentinel? Because of the double weapon?

I have a 50 sorcerer atm, while I like the class, I like to play a burst class in pvp and the sorcerer really doesn't look like one, at least with mediocre gear. Before you say, I donìt like the operative mechanics.

I am a 50 Marauder, valor rank around 49. I like to think I do a fairly decent job and seem to know my class pretty well. In saying that, if I could do it all again, I'd probably pick a Juggernaut. The recent changes in the last patch are pretty huge for PVP (Huttball, in particular). I doubt doubt that Marauders will be "looked at" some time in the near future, but as of right now, I think Juggernauts are the Sith Warrior advanced class du jour.

Definitely comes in handy, and the cooldown isn't bad at all, but I think the timer is a bit too short on the actual stealth time. And of course, you have to deal with the occasional rockets to the face even after you use it, but that "bug" has been around way before SWTOR was around.

Thanks, I'm intrigued by Force Camouflage tho :D is it any good?

It's exactly as it sounds. 4 seconds of being invisible with a 30% boost.

Against a total zombie that will forget about you the second you vanish, it'll save your life. Though 4 seconds later you'll pop out of stealth, and quite likely immediately get popped by someone else.

Against an attentive opponent that expects it, it'll do no good. First time I used it in PvP, it was against a BH, who immediately dumped a Stealth Scan on top of me.

Personally I too am leaning towards Juggernaut. Though admittedly they just can't do the kind of damage a Marauder is capable of. Mara is much more fun to level, but in PvP it's just frustrating.