Choosing a Second Class to gear up!

HighlordMenethil

I currently run my Deception Assassin and am having a lot of fun! I would like to have a second character just as geared to just drop in and go on but that is where I'm stuck. I still think I wanna dps and I have a few options to choose. I have a Merc, Sniper, PT and Sorc. I'm struggling to decide which to invest time into as I am looking to PVE and PVP and am looking for a smooth rotation that feels good. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Open to suggestions on other classes as well.

I currently run my Deception Assassin and am having a lot of fun! I would like to have a second character just as geared to just drop in and go on but that is where I'm stuck. I still think I wanna dps and I have a few options to choose. I have a Merc, Sniper, PT and Sorc. I'm struggling to decide which to invest time into as I am looking to PVE and PVP and am looking for a smooth rotation that feels good. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Open to suggestions on other classes as well.

o Mercenary Bounty Hunter / Commando Trooper: Range DPS or Heal, both have pretty smooth rotations. Look bad ***.

o Operative Imperial Agent / Scoundrel Smuggler: Melee-ish DPS or Heal. If you're enjoying Assassin, I can almost guarantee you will enjoy Operative or Smuggler. Also, both have pretty decent stories behind them. They both come with stealth too, huge bonus for the transition from Assassin to Op/Smug.

Edited by Foxrynn
Clarification