Walmart CE fail due to misinformation

jithy

Just off the phone with Walmart and was informed that my CE was indeed cancelled after holding my breath for a few weeks with the "status update" bug. I was also informed that they, and other retailers namely Amazon and Best Buy, had to cancel a lot of orders because they were told the wrong amount of product they were going to get. So someone, EA, BioWare, their distributors, told retailers you will get X number of product, then called back the other day and said: ya we were wrong and that number is a lot smaller. Any chance that BioWare could be the bigger company here and offer some kind of compensation (CE store access would amazing) for those that had CE cancelled on them if we forward you the email or something?

Just off the phone with Walmart and was informed that my CE was indeed cancelled after holding my breath for a few weeks with the "status update" bug. I was also informed that they, and other retailers namely Amazon and Best Buy, had to cancel a lot of orders because they were told the wrong amount of product they were going to get. So someone, EA, BioWare, their distributors, told retailers you will get X number of product, then called back the other day and said: ya we were wrong and that number is a lot smaller. Any chance that BioWare could be the bigger company here and offer some kind of compensation (CE store access would amazing) for those that had CE cancelled on them if we forward you the email or something?

What does your page say on Walmart.com? Does it still say Processing? Did you receive an actual Walmart.com cancellation email (not a Paypal refund email)?

You want to know the truth? Retail employees are hoarding the CEs for themselves and telling customers " Sorry, but Bioware didn't make enough ".

How do I know? I work for one of the retailers you spoke about and the first thing we did was make sure we had enough CEs for us, lol.

What does your page say on Walmart.com? Does it still say Processing? Did you receive an actual Walmart.com cancellation email (not a Paypal refund email)?

I received all of the above and my order still says processing, a paypal cancel email, a walmart refund email, a walmart cancel email and the page still says processing and I have the money... lol (Glad I ordered my CE from Amazon too. Now WalMart can sit and spin for all I care he he)

I received all of the above and my order still says processing, a paypal cancel email, a walmart refund email, a walmart cancel email and the page still says processing and I have the money... lol (Glad I ordered my CE from Amazon too. Now WalMart can sit and spin for all I care he he)

Oh wow... well I'm still in Processing. I got a refund via Paypal but no actual cancellation emails from Walmart.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get an email asking for payment.