Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestion for May 4th

ElZaguero
03.26.2020 , 06:29 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
* Complete ALL tactical ("Veteran" these days) flashpoints except Black Talon and The Esseles on as many DvL characters as needed. (Champion level)
But, Stevie, let's not forget that "all" encompassed fewer FP's in those days, and some of those added since are truly horrible experiences that nobody in their right mind wants to do, like Nathema.

JediQuaker
03.26.2020 , 07:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I seem to recall some adverse comment about those crates, centred around the crates and their contents being bound to the character that gained them.
Ok, so, bring back the DvL event with new crates, and new BtL rewards. 🤔
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

JattaGin
03.26.2020 , 07:52 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by aciluaga View Post
I have been a subscriber since the very beginning.
Quote: Originally Posted by aciluaga View Post
I have been a subscriber on and off from day one. I happened to be taking a break when all that happened.
Your deliberate false information in the OP aside: Quite a long break, as those companions you want didn't come at the same time.

I wouldn't mind BW bringing back the original DvL event. However, a few remarks:

*Shae wasn't a reward from that event
*Nico wasn't a reward from that event
*They should add some additional "bonus levels" which feature the newer content in the game, so that players who did the original event have something to do as well
*These bonus levels should have new rewards
*They should not reset the levels we already achieved, so that people don't have to re-do them
*Players who participated in the previous DvL as subscribers and who are subscribers at the next DvL should receive a special reward. Per year you've been subscribed since the last DvL, you get one reward. With continuous subscribers getting a bonus rewards. And it should be clearly mentioned everywhere that these rewards remain forever exclusive without exception

That's my opinion.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Monumenta
03.26.2020 , 07:53 PM | #14
I have all the sub companions and Ranos. Bring back the DvsL event, I liked it, and introduce new events and achievements that enable newer players or, part time players like the OP, to get Shae and Nikko and Hexid and Paxton.

and let me buy that rodian comp for credits this year yo

Damask_Rose
03.26.2020 , 08:02 PM | #15
I'm all for bringing them back for newer subscribers, as long as they take the time to make something additional so older players get something too. Customizatins for them would be nice, and I'd sure Nico to be upgraded with gear slots so I can finally take his hat off! (Up grade Paxton too at the same time! Seems lazy that those two were never given gear slots when the ladies were )
My name is Milind. I checked it again and can confirm you there is no bug with any companion in the game.