Sentinel Focus Tree - Force Lash

Krod-wyn

When info came out on the Focus skills based on the info on on the web, I was happy to think that Slash was supposed to get double damage from Focus tree. Originally people thought that Focus Lash would do an additional "Current weapon damage" as force damage. However, that did not seem to make it to Live.

When in-game. Focus Lash (at level 50) does an additional 110 damage as focus damage. Um... what??? Is this broken?

The actual read out is "additional 108-119 damage additional damage as force damage" My primary damage is 730-920, and my secondary damage 114-171. (based on my gear and tree spec right now),

Does anyone know how Focus Lash really works? Is it supposed to be as pathetic as it is currently? Does the damage go up based on Secondary weapon damage? (Which means I will have to build to dual wield mastery?) or... do I take it for what it is, as a roughly 10% increase in damage from slash.

or... do I take it for what it is, as a roughly 10% increase in damage from slash.

It's already good deal for single skill point. Additionally, there are all extra implications from fact it's treated as force attack. 6% extra crit and benefit from Willpower, or better accuracy(altough this depends on how exactly it works) make it something more than just another 10% increase. Not much, but well, there it is.