Please make the Force-bound packs legacy instead of bop.

Damask_Rose

According the the reward blog the Force-bound packs and their contents are going to be bop and the armor will be dropping in upper/lower/supplemental boxes. By doing it this way it is quite likely that very desirable armor is going to be bound to throwaway event characters, but they won't have all of the pieces needed to unlock the set in collections. If the boxes could be made legacy bound instead of bind on pick up they could all be opened on one character that is a keeper and millions of credits worth of armor won't get deleted and the odds of finishing armor sets is greatly improved.

According the the reward blog the Force-bound packs and their contents are going to be bop and the armor will be dropping in upper/lower/supplemental boxes. By doing it this way it is quite likely that very desirable armor is going to be bound to throwaway event characters, but they won't have all of the pieces needed to unlock the set in collections. If the boxes could be made legacy bound instead of bind on pick up they could all be opened on one character that is a keeper and millions of credits worth of armor won't get deleted and the odds of finishing armor sets is greatly improved.

So much this.

It's a good idea, but it might not be necessary. If each achievement can only be done once (i.e. get one character to Level 25), then only one character would actually have the packs, meaning the sets won't be split up between multiple characters.

However, it would be nice to transfer a set to an existing character that wants it rather than having to pay to unlock it in Collections to get it on existing characters.

Overall, Bind on Legacy would be more useful.

It's a good idea, but it might not be necessary. If each achievement can only be done once (i.e. get one character to Level 25), then only one character would actually have the packs, meaning the sets won't be split up between multiple characters.

However, it would be nice to transfer a set to an existing character that wants it rather than having to pay to unlock it in Collections to get it on existing characters.

Overall, Bind on Legacy would be more useful.

To get all of the rewards on one character would require a lot of careful planning and a minimum of 2 character slots. Quite doable if you have the slots, but easy to screw up if you aren't paying attention to which character finishes what content in what order. It would be very easy to have the rewards won on two or three different characters, thus upping the odds of having set pieces on scattered multiple toons.

Don´t think about having full Armor on one Toon...the Packs have only a CHANCE of an Armor, and every Armor is split in three Packs anyway.

We know how "Chances" are at BW...around 0.2% for the Set you want maybe? ok ok, they increased the Chances for the LvD Cubes, but 0.3% isn´t very good either :D

I can see the next 5hitstorm coming...nobody will get what was announced that can be in the Packs.

Don´t think about having full Armor on one Toon...the Packs have only a CHANCE of an Armor, and every Armor is split in three Packs anyway.

We know how "Chances" are at BW...around 0.2% for the Set you want maybe? ok ok, they increased the Chances for the LvD Cubes, but 0.3% isn´t very good either :D

I can see the next 5hitstorm coming...nobody will get what was announced that can be in the Packs.

This is my fear too.

I have a plan to get all the packs on one character. Just need to hope and cross our fingers, I guess. I don't foresee Bioware changing any aspects of this event honestly.

I like many people, had created a character with the express purpose of getting these items, now while i didn't get as bad items as some did, i didn't get much, not only that , i got pieces of an armor set, which I couldn't go and give to other characters, even just with pieces, i couldn't even get it with cartel tokens, why? Why exactly is this how this is made to work, weapons that are found inside the packs automatically work or rather can be bought to be given to all characters using cartel tokens, which all be it is gonna be par for course, but why not gear? or rather the singular pieces. Whatever, the event isn't over yet, you can still change this.

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/5GQ3Fg , reap the rewards as you so wish, have fun and good luck on your own packs guys

These rewards really need to bind to LEGACY.

My LvD characters aren't going to get used once the event is over. I love my original characters.

If my new characters can earn rewards for my keeper characters, I'll enjoy LvD. Otherwise, it's pointless.

These rewards really need to bind to LEGACY.

My LvD characters aren't going to get used once the event is over. I love my original characters.

If my new characters can earn rewards for my keeper characters, I'll enjoy LvD. Otherwise, it's pointless.

People keep saying they are unlockable in Collections.

These "packs" should be bound to legacy, not BoP. Initially, they should be BoP, like when you buy a pack from the cartel market, but there is a timer on it, and you can either send it to another character, open it yourself, give it to a friend, or sell on the GTN. This is how to make those event packs work better than the current system.

They most likely wont make this stuff BtL till the next big event that's BoP. They wanna cash in on account item unlocks, you have to buy those. Already planning to unlock a mount i got in a pack. Just waiting to see what else I get b4 I decide. Edited by JaxstonEagle-Eye