Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OrinVlado
09.29.2014 , 03:42 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

First, I want to apologize for the last minute nature of getting you the information on the delay. I know many of you are frustrated that Tait and I didn't mention anything on the stream on Friday. Simply put, the studio was doing everything possible to still announce all of the details today or tomorrow, in September. Unfortunately, as of today, we moved the timeline back and so we told you once that decision was made. I realize "a couple of weeks sounds ominous," but know that everyone is hard at work to get you this information as soon as we can (which will hopefully be sooner, rather than later).

We are all really excited to share details of our next expansion with you. I know you are all eager to hear details, any details, and we will get you all of the details as soon as we can. We just want to make sure all of the information is correct before we put it out there.

Thank you again for your patience with this.

-eric
Well as annoying as the push back is, I do thank you for apologizing (really that goes a long way). Looking forward to whenever the information is released!

DOHboy
09.29.2014 , 03:43 PM | #242
Hey folks,

First, I want to apologize for the last minute nature of getting you the information on the delay. I know many of you are frustrated that Tait and I didn't mention anything on the stream on Friday. Simply put, the studio was doing everything possible to still announce all of the details today or tomorrow, in September. Unfortunately, as of today, we moved the timeline back and so we told you once that decision was made. I realize "a couple of weeks sounds ominous," but know that everyone is hard at work to get you this information as soon as we can (which will hopefully be sooner, rather than later).

We are all really excited to share details of our next expansion with you. I know you are all eager to hear details, any details, and we will get you all of the details as soon as we can. We just want to make sure all of the information is correct before we put it out there.

-eric
There you go playing firefighter to our forum flames.

Most of us don't hold anything against you and understand that being the voice tends to also be the target.

TheSeventhJedi
09.29.2014 , 03:45 PM | #243
Hey folks,

-eric
Facta non verba.
I don't believe you.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Infernixx
09.29.2014 , 03:46 PM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
Facta non verba.
I don't believe you.
No one cares what you believe or don't.
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

TheSeventhJedi
09.29.2014 , 03:47 PM | #245
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Hey, all you people who constantly ask why BW doesn't give out information more often and wonder why the developers keep things quiet until it's all set in stone....

This thread and the freak-outs contained therein is exactly why they don't give out info before it's set in stone.

I mean, people are having full blown meltdowns because of a delay in an announcement of an expansion that we all know is going to happen before the end of the year.

Think about that for a second.
I don't know that. BioWare has SAID it, but what they SAY and what they DO are often different. At this point, I'd be willing to bet you're wrong.

BrianDavion
09.29.2014 , 03:48 PM | #246
Hey folks,

-eric

Honestly Eric, I'd be content to get some details now with a "check back later and we'll tell you some neat perks we're giving subscribers!" any chance you guys can let us know SOME of the details nowish and then some later?

TheSeventhJedi
09.29.2014 , 03:48 PM | #247
No one cares whether you don't care about my posts.

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 03:49 PM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
Honestly Eric, I'd be content to get some details now with a "check back later and we'll tell you some neat perks we're giving subscribers!" any chance you guys can let us know SOME of the details nowish and then some later?
Too technically challenging. Try again later.

Also, don't forget to pre-order Shadow Realms further down the road.

Warrgames
09.29.2014 , 03:50 PM | #249
Hey, all you people who constantly ask why BW doesn't give out information more often and wonder why the developers keep things quiet until it's all set in stone....

This thread and the freak-outs contained therein is exactly why they don't give out info before it's set in stone.

I mean, people are having full blown meltdowns because of a delay in an announcement of an expansion that we all know is going to happen before the end of the year.

Think about that for a second.
You do realize they didn't start working on 3.0 last week. Its been in the works for months to maybe a year. They know what is core of 3.0 is going to be. There maybe something that might not make the release but they know what will. They can give some of that information instead of delaying it and hiding behind sub are getting something special. Lets face it, its another title, speeder, pet or a decoration. Nothing to write home about.
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan

Fractal_Eye
09.29.2014 , 03:50 PM | #250
All hail Infernixx, for he speaks for us all!