Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Reno_Tarshil
09.29.2014 , 03:27 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
AHAHAHA!

That actually made me guffaw.

Alrighty, I'm off, I've heckled BW enough for today.
Have you though? I've just finished my second bowl of popcorn.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

ZionHalcyon
09.29.2014 , 03:28 PM | #222
Saw this coming a mile away. Expect first details to be at our around the NY cantina crawl.

Saito_Hiraga
09.29.2014 , 03:28 PM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.
Nice I dont mind waiting for the info or having any delay on the release date if that means we get a sweet new expansion, cool new content and some nice looking freebies for being subscribers.
--->Huge Stronghold Suggestion Thread (Locations, Decos, features, etc.)<---
--->This Suggestion can Save SWTOR - PLEASE READ AND SUPPORT!<---
I would kindly appreciate your support if you click on my Referal Link. You'll also be rewarded with 7 days of sub.

Reno_Tarshil
09.29.2014 , 03:29 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
Saw this coming a mile away. Expect first details to be at our around the NY cantina crawl.
And I expect to see daily threads from you about this.

DarthDymond
09.29.2014 , 03:31 PM | #225
Look, I'm not sure if anyone here is actually what I would call "pissed off", but we are disappointed and we're using this opportunity to blow off some steam at Bioware's much deserved expense.
If that's all people are doing, no worries, but there's some serious vitriol in some of these responses that has me thinking we have some of this going on.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Thmsleon
09.29.2014 , 03:32 PM | #226
Maybe they are Trolling us???
** Ansician (Main)** **Donald'Trump** **Mightbeanoob**
**Kenny'McCormick** **MightbeDruish** **Eric'Cartman**
**Bernie'Sanders** **Kyle'broflovski** (imp and pub)

***Hail Scroob***

▲ Collector of the Credits ▲ (I like money, do you like money?)

Reno_Tarshil
09.29.2014 , 03:32 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
If that's all people are doing, no worries, but there's some serious vitriol in some of these responses that has me thinking we have some of this going on.
Do these people even quickscope?

DOHboy
09.29.2014 , 03:33 PM | #228
Nobody is saying they're evil..

...just incompetent.
Really?

I've been asked "how long is this going to take"....throw out a number without really knowing the details or being allowed to investigate further. So, when that number goes flying by am I also incompetent, or was there new information gained that changed the outcome beyond my original control.

They throw out a date almost a month in advance and people hold it to them like it was signed in blood.
They DON'T give a date and so help your forums due to the hate and anger for not being told everything at once.
GIVE A date and miss it and so help your forums for being incompetent and lying about everything
GIVE a date and hit it, but with less than EVERYTHING, same thing.

What do you want from them. Every tidbit of information 6 years ahead of schedule so you can plan out your next 15 years of playing?

J.J Abrams could release the entire script to SW EP 7 and a) be blasted for spoilers b) blasted for not releasing it sooner c) changing somethign in the movie that WASN'T in the script because no matter what some fans favorite moment wont be done exactly like they published in the script.

If you are only subbing for the information on 3.0...**** this game is not for you.

Pietrastor
09.29.2014 , 03:33 PM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambeezy View Post
Unless we get a Krayt Dragon mount, i think this is gonna blow up in biowares face.
It's a bad move 'cause it creates expectations of something omg amazing for subs and if they don't deliver with something worthy of weeks-long delay, it ain't gonna be pretty. They should've just announced it this week and add that they're working on another sub-perk to be revealed later

VdFExarKun
09.29.2014 , 03:34 PM | #230
**** you BioWare!