Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH Flamethrower

jediharrsion
02.04.2020 , 08:16 PM | #1
i'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to see the bounty hunter flamethrower brought back. My mandalorian has never felt the same without my FT. Comment if you support.
This is the way

Darkchip
02.04.2020 , 11:11 PM | #2
Your not the only one infact their is alot of people that want their channeled abilitys back even if they have to be slotted in the talent trees.

The new flamethrower SUCKS it basicly a simple little puff of fire that doesn't even do alot of damage where as the tank one at least does decent damage.

Demonsong
02.04.2020 , 11:19 PM | #3
I'm in I miss it.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
You must be new here. BioWare doesn't provide feedback to its customers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Janglor View Post
I concur, if you play stealth you probably abuse animals and dont use your turn signal.

Equeliber
02.05.2020 , 03:29 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkchip View Post
Your not the only one infact their is alot of people that want their channeled abilitys back even if they have to be slotted in the talent trees.

The new flamethrower SUCKS it basicly a simple little puff of fire that doesn't even do alot of damage where as the tank one at least does decent damage.
It's the 2nd highest damaging ability for Pyrotech (if not counting DoTs), so it does plenty of damage For an AoE skill, especially, it is very strong.

On one hand, I kind of miss the old channeled skills, especially Flamethrower. The thing is that it limits our mobility by quite a bit, I wouldn't want single target channels like Master Strike to be brought back at all, we are way past that. But for an AoE conal attack I think it would be fine to have it as channeled even now. Thing is that it is a pretty big chunk of PT's damage, even on single target, so it would need to be interrupt-immune, I guess? As otherwise you are basically nerfing your PT. Not sure if devs want to give Pyro an interrupt-immune slowing AoE attack, though...

In any case, I don't think those channeled attacks are ever coming back at this point, so you better get used to the instant ones

Floplag
02.20.2020 , 04:24 PM | #5
100% ten times over, then add about 500 raised hands.
I hated it when they removed it, i hate it even more tnow thats its been used so iconically in the mandalorian.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

darthgamer
03.03.2020 , 10:07 AM | #6
I just came back after being away for years and I noticed this and what they did to Ravage/Master Strike did they ever say what dev did this what pack of idiots thought "Hey changing this makes gameplace sense but btw make sure the animations look ugly" Killed me wanting to play any of my old toons that has a light saber or my BH's so now Im down to Sniper and Slinger
I'll be the butter you'll be the popcorn

Rion_Starkiller
03.03.2020 , 03:03 PM | #7
whatever. Flame Sweep is way cooler anyway
-Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง

8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Zilvest
03.06.2020 , 08:05 PM | #8
Man, I couldn't figure out why I wasn't enjoying BH this time around but this is it. Something was off and it's the missing flamethrower! How is it that a simple ability made such a difference for my enjoyment. Powertech used to be my favorite and now I'm sad.

wilygrayfox
03.07.2020 , 01:12 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
This is the way
This is the way.

Letsjet
03.08.2020 , 10:44 AM | #10
This way sucks. I'm not playing my awesome Vanguard named "Meltdown" anymore.
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."