One Rule For Any FP/OP

Don't stand in aoe's!

It's not hard, and it's usually a mechanic that is in every single boss fight. I can't count the number of times I've gone to a fight and people died because they don't move out of the red circle. How can people repeatedly forget that fire=bad? I should never have to explain to a raid to not stand in something. It should be common knowledge. It's even worse when I do mention before a fight to not stand in them and the people STILL DO IT.

*end random rant*

Hopefully someone reads this and a light bulb clicks on.

I am going to sound like a complete ***, but the red circle on the beast monster in Mandalorian raiders is safe to stand in, yet I have seen people stand out of it when they see it (melee dps)! Edited by znihilist

Also, don't forget the bad purple circles some trash on TfB casts. They look really reallly similar to the sorcerer's puddles. In the chaos, not uncommon to get a couple of ticks from those bad circles.

BTW, I haven't played TfB on the Republic. Do those bad circles look the Sages ones ? If not, RAEG !! This is favouritism to Republic players !:p

Also, don't forget the bad purple circles some trash on TfB casts. They look really reallly similar to the sorcerer's puddles. In the chaos, not uncommon to get a couple of ticks from those bad circles.

BTW, I haven't played TfB on the Republic. Do those bad circles look the Sages ones ? If not, RAEG !! This is favouritism to Republic players !:p

The green sage circles overlap and conceal the boss' AoE circles making them uneasy to spot. More then once I ran off an AoE healing, just in case...

:eek:

I am going to sound like a complete ***, but the red circle on the beast monster in Mandalorian raiders is safe to stand in, yet I have seen people stand out of it when they see it (melee dps)!

Force of habit.

Actually it's a good thing that the know enough to stay out of red circles, but yeah,this is the exception.