Dalborra Welcomes you!

azzhealy

Well firstly it is with great anticipation that a majority and myself of Dalborra look forward to joining our 3 community’s into one.

I wanted to create this thread to learn about those coming to join us upon Dalborra and discuss any questions between our communities.

As our server merge still comes with no ETA, I take this time to read over the forums of both Gav Daragon and Master Dar'Nala in order to learn of those we will soon come to share a server with; I suggest you read over our forums to learn about our server.

We have run a lot of events on Dalborra, as have all our servers and also worked to encourage a strong and vibrant community which has been the strongest point I believe to keeping the Dalborra server with high population. While the forums might be covered lightly in trolls and those who find enjoyment in bringing things down to their level the majority remain silent on the forums and work within game to encourage the strong community and participate in the events.

As a predominate PvP’er I would also like to encourage those who choose to stay Imperial to look up our Guild being Seraphic Nexus as a possible new home or for those importing their Guild I really look forward too if not die slowly for the day the imperial faction will receive reinforcement of competent PvPers as our FTP population has just hit 50 the Factions have found a decent imbalance at present time.

He is assuming that the merge will happen.

I have a word of advice for you friend. As you said you are a PvPer, make sure you are at the top of your game. The people who PVP properly on MDN are a very unforgiving bunch.

Specially that lolsmash mara called B-RY

It is confirmed that we are merging to Dalborra?

Could someone post a thread link.

I haven't really looked for the thread but with the last comment from bioware being "what would you like us to do", we are assuming from the majority of votes being merge the 3 servers into 1. That it will happen, what we now speculate is will it happen before or after the expansion.

He is assuming that the merge will happen.

I have a word of advice for you friend. As you said you are a PvPer, make sure you are at the top of your game. The people who PVP properly on MDN are a very unforgiving bunch.

Specially that lolsmash mara called B-RY

Do not fret friend currently a lot of our Guild members are taking a break from the game due to getting frustrated with the current faction imbalance, but come server merges they will return in force to welcome our cousins(MDN and GD) and represent our community.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

also relevant

I can't quite work out what your saying but yes /nod ;)

It is confirmed that we are merging to Dalborra?

Could someone post a thread link.

It hasn't been confirmed but there is a thread which is about 300 pages long where Bioware has said about a week or two ago that they will do something about our population on oceanic servers and will let us know at a further date.

We all believe it will be a merge where Bioware said they will listen to suggestions on this thread which is hundreds of pages long!

• 4 weeks later...
and to think this guy is trying to poach imps from your server to join his 3rd rate guild lawllllll

Sorry man it was just a mistake have been living in a forest for a few weeks :p but also don't forget a 3rd rate PvP Guild that beat you in ranked and caused you to leave NS :p lol

• 2 weeks later...