Future of SWTOR?

Jocken

I been wondering, does anyone have any hits etc about the future of SWTOR?

cause it seems to me that there is little effort placed in "new" things for swtor.

and I am wondering if the game is wohrt investing time/effort into or will it slowly vanish over the year(s)?

cause it seems to me that there is little effort placed in "new" things for swtor.

and I am wondering if the game is wohrt investing time/effort into or will it slowly vanish over the year(s)?

Timeout!!!

We just got a new expansion with two new planets, two new flashpoints, two new operations and you are really saying, "that there is little effort placed in "new" things for swtor."? Not to mention two new aspects of the game in the last year: GSF and Strongholds.

Timeout!!!

We just got a new expansion with two new planets, two new flashpoints, two new operations and you are really saying, "that there is little effort placed in "new" things for swtor."? Not to mention two new aspects of the game in the last year: GSF and Strongholds.

I do not mean content, friend, I mean new future ideas, as in lofty ideas, as in the developers says "this is what we would like to add in future patches"

you can add 50 new planets and still only have the same kills, the same "kill this, get quest reward" thing, and there is no new developing coding, there is no new skills or things. what I am looking for is something like new companions, new innovative ideas

you can add 50 new planets and still only have the same kills, the same "kill this, get quest reward" thing, and there is no new developing coding, there is no new skills or things. what I am looking for is something like new companions, new innovative ideas

Like every other MMO out there? Like, (put your blasters down...) WoW?

Like every other MMO out there? Like, (put your blasters down...) WoW?

Hrm, my point was if anyone heard of anything new coming for swtor, something developers are working on. something related to swtor, and new to the brand, something no other mmo has

blaster? who needs blasters when you got the force ;)

If the schedule stays the same the PTS for 3.1 should go up either late next week or the week after. If they are going to have a PTS for it that is.

I would expect a roadmap for SWTOR towards the end of January but in 3.1 from what we have heard we will probably (but not confirmed yet) have a new costume system that will completely separate how your gear looks and the stats on it.

Timeout!!!

Two new planets; yes, and one of them is the size of Korriban. Small and lackluster.

I am wondering if the game is wohrt investing time/effort into or will it slowly vanish over the year(s)?

Like every other MMO except WoW?

Seriously, if you're worried about an "investment," you shouldn't be doing something like playing an MMO (which is primarily a time waster). Go learn a skill, pick up a hobby, do volunteer work. That stuff is worth investing time in. An MMO is great fun, but as a "time investment," is purely a waste.

Play this game because it's fun. If it's not fun for you don't play it. SWTOR will be around for some years to come long enough for new features to be added (some that might interest you and others that will not) but nothing lasts forever. Eventually this game will either stop being fun for you or close down.

I played WOW for years until it stopped being fun for me. The time I spent there was enjoyable so I do not view it as a waste. But I don't play WOW any more and have no desire to return. Eventually I will stop playing this game and all I'll have to show for it will be memories. But they will be good memories so the time invested will be worth it to me.

If that's not good enough, and you require more tangible rewards for time invested then perhaps you should find a different hobby.

I do see what you are talking about the game waz so awesome wen it came out ,now some time has pass'd and you want this game too still give you that feeling of why this is the best game for you, other than sw , cuz I do feel sad wen I go to buy cc at wallmart or gamestop and they ask me , People are still playing this game? and I feel like telling them , **** YOU! , and say, yea I am , so yes I would like to see something new to the game even if it is a rip of a nother game (wink,wink,:jawa_wink:) just make it something new to this game