[Video] Vosh and Prestige PVP

HarrisonElliott

Not sure why you posted this here, it'll only get locked.

Music sucks

BM geared vs general players, good job at those kills.

Go away

You missed the part where I 2v1'd a BM sorc and BM Marauder...easy clue--their sabers and titles. Nice troll attempt though.

Edit: also, most of the kills were at least champion, and Camelmansam is a battlemaster.

(Not sure why this vid was posted here...but w/e lol)

Edited by -Sithis-

Barring the fact that this is the Public Test Forums and not the, "I made a pvp video!" forum. Killing Camel is kind of like slapping a dyslexic chimpanzee that's trying to read. It's nothing to brag about and neither are your skills. It just seems that your server has little to offer in terms of competition.

You missed the part where I 2v1'd a BM sorc and BM Marauder...easy clue--their sabers and titles. Nice troll attempt though.

Edit: also, most of the kills were at least champion, and Camelmansam is a battlemaster.

Sabers and Titles do not equal a good player, they simply indicate that someone has completed the V60 grind.

Fail.

Didn't do it naked, don't care.