[Video] Warzone fun and a duel with Warlord Naomi Chomsky!

swooshien

Very cool video, i always thought that class was slow and just.. well boring. Then I saw your video and I am now thinking I may roll one for my damage alt, since I only play a healer for the most part. (got sick of my BH)

One of the best videos I have seen in a long while! Keep it up!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool video, i always thought that class was slow and just.. well boring. Then I saw your video and I am now thinking I may roll one for my damage alt, since I only play a healer for the most part. (got sick of my BH)

One of the best videos I have seen in a long while! Keep it up!

that makes me wanna make more vids! thanks alot for the nice comment!

Good work, found it most enjoyable to watch......I particularly liked the first time you got the ball you immediately tossed it to the guy next to you (i do the same) don't want it getting in the way of a good time.

This. Lol at people mentioning "you mastered the Juggernaut class" simply because you see a backpeddling non-objectives-based Jugg with big crits that are a direct result of gear, and very little skill.

Does he make entertaining videos? Somewhat. They still showcase very little skill and/or PvP situational awareness. Sorry :-/

Ami

this.

this.

big numbers are a result of gear, not skill? what a revelation! ;)

and since the video's objective was to be entertaining, not to showcase skill, im glad it succeeded. btw if you watched the video consciously you would have noticed me playing objectives. and no need to excuse yourself for your opinion!

people give you hate.because they wish they could do what you do..i say well done ;)

anyone can spam the smash button :p smash hits for around 3k to 8k and its a freakign AOE. the damage needs nerfing badly.

this is a perfect example of a min maxer and someone that thinks they have skill in picking an OP class that can faceroll people easily lol.

girl or not what i just said is true.

i never said that i have alot of player skill or that im skilled because i picked an op class or whatever, nor do i think so! in fact the video description says "And before people come again rambling about how bad i play, my videos are just for fun i hope they are entertaining, im not claiming to be the best pvper! So sit back, relax and enjoy! :)"

also, in all my comments here i think i made pretty clear that im not here to showcase skill nor do i think im so skilled. and i even said im failing alot in all my vids. and the vid is called "warzone fun".

[...]

this is a perfect example of a min maxer and someone that thinks they have skill in picking an OP class that can faceroll people easily lol.

[...]

what you just said was simply wrong.

Edited by swooshien

Ignore poor duckling up there, he's mad because he's bad. Every class but the one he plays is OP. :rolleyes:

Amusing video. If I were that PT that pulled you just to get smashed, I would have ragequit the game -_-

glad you enjoyed :)

oh and /bump for justice ;)

Nice vid. Had to chuckle every now and then... first @ rainbow power and at you being too pro to walk through the open door in voidstar.... and so on.

Nice to see that one can play this class once "up there" in the gear department. Too bad I will never...

*edit* just realized this was before 1.2... nevermind.

Edited by chillshock
ooh, this was pre 1.2