sorceror strangeness

Kane_Ren

I really feel there is a problem with the sorcerer, as far as rishi and yavin IV is concerned. As far as inquisitors go I ran my assassin through quite well, then with my non ac inquisitor and found him pretty good as far as survivability is concerned. Now my sorcerer? she was considerably worse. so very squishy when she should have had a big advantage over my inquisitor. She has lightning spec and standard quest mods. My inquisitor had same gear and never died.

I just tried again with them at 60 and fought a couple of those strong dinosaur things and again the sorcerer took more damage, almost died in fact. (both using same specced healer comp)

This aint a whine, just an observation based on my experience and I'm a little perplexed.

I havent touched Rishi yet on my Sage or Sorcerer yet, but I always run either my Healers (Treek) or my Melee DPS companions (Ashara/Nadia). Also have my Bubble and Self-heal hotkeyed. The point is to burn them before they have a chance to harm u. With Lightning/Telekinetics, you can fight and never stop moving

Sage is 56 and in full 180 gear (156 augs) with full 172 healing Treek and full 172/180 melee DPS Nadia with 148 augs (with 192 legacy weapon; sad fact this Nadia has stronger base melee and Force damage then my full 180 Shadow lol)

Sorcerer is 58 in full 172 gear, with a full 172 healing Treek (with 192 legacy weapon) and a 172/180 melee DPS Ashara

Not bragging or anything, just saying, with the right gear, and companions, this is the setup that works for me well as a DPS Sage or Sorc.

Edited by mastervalkar

• 7 months later...