Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFE Chapter 15 Toxic Air

OrionTi
02.06.2020 , 01:54 PM | #1
The "toxic air" in KOTFE Chapter 15 has GOT TO GO. How am I supposed to get around and finish the mission if I keep getting defeated and sent far away from where I was/need to be. Is there a way to turn it off and just play normally or is it just stuck like that which would be really stupid and unnecessary.

phalczen
02.06.2020 , 02:36 PM | #2
You have to click on the giant glowing blue domes on the walls which are power couplings feeding power to the poison gas pumps. There are little spider droids which repair them throughout the “fight” a few times so you need to destroy those droids too and sometimes re-click on repairs conduits. The droids are yellow not red mobs so they aren’t targetable by TAB-targeting right away. Spam AOE attacks while you are moving from conduit to conduit.

It’s annoying but very doable.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

OrionTi
02.06.2020 , 05:20 PM | #3
That's way too far away IMO and should be closer so we don't have to keep losing energy and getting defeated so many times.

Rion_Starkiller
02.13.2020 , 02:40 PM | #4
Toxic Air..... somehow reminds me of SWTOR forums.
-Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง

8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.