Not everyone Tweets!

Mannce

I cannot stand it myself. That being said, there is a line of standard communication available. I would ask your higher ups not simply leave updates to the twits of the community. We would all like to see comments. I would ask you either post in both mediums, or stop posting on twitter totally. It is both insulting and very unprofessional to those of us that care not for that medium. You have a web site, and forum, if it's good enough to comment on twitter, it should be here as well. The lack of before hand knowledge (Early Access) and this tactic of communication are terrible signs of customer service. Edited by Mannce

I cannot stand it myself. That being said, there is a line of standard communication available. I would ask your higher ups not simply leave updates to the twits of the community. We would all like to see comments. I would ask you either post in both mediums, or stop posting on twitter totally. It is both insulting and very unprofessional to those of us that care not for that medium. You have a web site, and forum, if it's good enough to comment on twitter, it should be here as well. The lack of before hand knowledge (Early Access) and this tactic of communication are terrible signs of customer service.

i Agree with Cannot stand twitter - but it's the only current way for me to find out what's Happaning :rolleyes:

I agree thats what these forums are for. And to that guy with the social media age. Set up a darn feed on the forums so ppl can see it. Not everyone has twitter

Do you have a web browser? I would assume so.

You don't need an account, for many people twitter has a simple UI and is perfect for relaying short tid bits of information in easy to read manner.

Having a feed on these forums would create an influx of people creating traffic to swtor.com, already having traffic issues without that.

I cannot stand it myself. That being said, there is a line of standard communication available. I would ask your higher ups not simply leave updates to the twits of the community. We would all like to see comments. I would ask you either post in both mediums, or stop posting on twitter totally. It is both insulting and very unprofessional to those of us that care not for that medium. You have a web site, and forum, if it's good enough to comment on twitter, it should be here as well. The lack of before hand knowledge (Early Access) and this tactic of communication are terrible signs of customer service.

Tweeting is a standard communication line. Get out from underneath your rock, Grandpa.

Edited by AntiEvil

I hate twitter as well, but you don't need to freaking sign up to go on his twitter. Just go to twitter.com/rockjaw and leave it up in a seperate tab. It won't kill you, I promise.

Thank you for being someone who puts something productive up. I am now watching his twitterness even though I am not on twitter.

Cheers mate.

I don't tweet, but I'm not above looking at a website for updates.

People draw a line in the sand over the dumbest ****. I refuse to look at facebook! I refuse to tweet!

Don't take yourself so seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However!

They have their own forum and their own website!

Here is a novel idea, post quick updates on your products forum rather than using a completely different format.

With social media, facebook, twitter, it's like playing where in the world is the update, trying to find info from companies

Actually, its not. Thanks.

Actually, it is becoming a standard means of disseminating information for companies. Its an existing service so they don't have to develop the means themselves. Its quicker than an email or forum post generally. Its publicly available to whoever wants to view it. Frankly, from a business perspective it makes complete sense

Thank you for being someone who puts something productive up. I am now watching his twitterness even though I am not on twitter.

Cheers mate.

Doesn't change the fact. If you can comment on one medium, you should be making comments on all your mediums.