Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Network error while downloading patch data. Retrying... (310)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Network error while downloading patch data. Retrying... (310)

---Bane---
12.11.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1
Upon installation of the patch my download rate remains beneath 1 kbps, and for long stretches of time drops to 0. When it does, it says "Network error while downloading patch data. Retrying... (310)." Having ran several tests my connection is fine. I reset the router and no other programs are having connection issues. My ping to local verizon servers remains beneath 10 and my Download speed is 42.57mbps and my Upload speed is 34.89mbps. My connection to the SWTOR servers are functioning with a round-trip of 17ms. My drivers are up-to-date, and my service pack is Windows Vista. I tried running repair twice and making sure my firewall allows the swotor program and the launcher to run through it. I flushed my dns cache. What is wrong with this patch?

---Bane---
12.11.2012 , 10:47 PM | #2
*Update* While attempting to download the 1.6 patch, everything else my computer tries to download is also significantly slowed to a stop. I can't even browse the web while downloading the patch. As soon as I cancel it however, the connection jumps back up. Everything else suddenly works as intended.