Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wheres my companion????

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

---Puckett---
07.29.2012 , 05:41 PM | #1
I'm a level 28 Stih Marauder, I finished Tattoine and arrived to Alderaan with no companion. I don't have a companion icon and cant summon a companion. I've done a few missions solo and seldom do I see other players to group with.

I was wondering if I'm suppose to complete Alderaan without a companion or if something is wrong.......

Laevena
07.29.2012 , 05:52 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello ---Puckett---,

You companion should still be available through the Crew skills window.
You can access it by clicking on "N" when you are not onboard your ship.

Please let us know if he/she came back!
Laevena | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

---Puckett---
07.29.2012 , 07:51 PM | #3
It Worked!
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Laevena
07.29.2012 , 07:55 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
No problem at all. If there is anything else, just let us know.

Have fun in game!

bahdasz
08.29.2012 , 02:48 AM | #5
I just had the same problem, my Sith Marauder is level 29 on Tatooine and after I completed one of my quests I no longer hand the crew window visble on my HUD, even though I had it selected as active in my UI setup, and even moved/resized/turned on and off many times trying to reset it. This is the only character I've ever seen this problem on.

Opeing the crew window from the menu bar did work, but I ended up messing around jumping planets, logging in and out, etc, for over an hour before I found this thread. There is absolutely nothing in the ingame knowledge base about this problem either.

My thought is, could this be tied to Sith Marauder class quest progression? Or just Sith Warrior in general? And more importantly is anyone looking at a fix to prevent it from happening?

As a minimum please put something in the in-game help center database so a player can find out how to fix it without going through everything I went through today.

Thanks.

Laevena
08.29.2012 , 02:59 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello bahdasz,

Thank you for your feedback. Don't hesitate to participate to our Suggestion box to point us out some missing information in the in-game help center or more intuitive features you would like to see in the future. This sub-forum is visited by members of our development team and all feedbacks and ideas are welcome to help us improve the game.

Thank you and please let us know if there is anything else we could assist you with.