Crafting Node Decorations

turbomagnus

I know this gets brought up every so often by different players, but I feel the time is right to bring it up again with the addition of Grade 11 crafting.

Right now, the available crafting node decorations for Stronghold max out at roughly Grade 7 or 8; a full three to four grades behind the current maximum crafting grade. While I can understand not necessarily adding Grade 11 node decorations to give players an additional reason to visit the newer planets, it would be nice if we could get at least up to Grade 9, or preferably 10, crafting node decorations added to the game.

I know this gets brought up every so often by different players, but I feel the time is right to bring it up again with the addition of Grade 11 crafting.

Right now, the available crafting node decorations for Stronghold max out at roughly Grade 7 or 8; a full three to four grades behind the current maximum crafting grade. While I can understand not necessarily adding Grade 11 node decorations to give players an additional reason to visit the newer planets, it would be nice if we could get at least up to Grade 9, or preferably 10, crafting node decorations added to the game.

+ 1 Support. Would be nice to have,