Making Academy Outfit(starter outfit for Sith) to be on sale on Cartel Marlet pls

TanBangkok

I'm with FlameYOL. It shouldn't be in the CM. I'd quite like to see it *stop* being classed as "junk" for the "Sell Junk" button, *or* something else with the same look being available from a vendor somewhere.

Oh, and in fact there are two different Sith starter outfits, depending on whether you are playing Warrior or Inquisitor.

I'm with FlameYOL. It shouldn't be in the CM. I'd quite like to see it *stop* being classed as "junk" for the "Sell Junk" button, *or* something else with the same look being available from a vendor somewhere.

Yeah, remember the old vendor on Korriban who sold some blue items near the little market at the front of the academy? That would be a good place to put those shells, just so we can shove them into outfit designer. Or heck just somewhere, as long as it isn't on the Cartel Market.

Edited by FlameYOL
Typos

Yeah, remember the old vendor on Korriban who sold some blue items near the little market at the front of the academy? That would be a good place to put those shells, just so we can shove them into outfit designer. Or heck just somewhere, as long as it isn't on the Cartel Market.

Oh, you *can* put them in Designer, even now, if you remember to do so before the first time you press "Sell Junk"... ;)

As a Cartel Market item? Seems like a weird choice, especially when you get it for free in the beginning.

Making it available for purchase somewhere on the Fleet or on Korriban itself, to me, looks more appropriate. There's a legacy gear vendor (forgot the name) on the Fleet. Adding the outfit there will solve the OP problem of having it back.