The WORST pvpers i have ever seen in an MMO

rushx

I'm so fed up with the majority of the pvp players in this game in warzones.

I've never seen such a lack of understanding or skill in any game that had pvp before.

The complete lack of interest for objectives and ability to apply basic logic is astonishing.

I think this game could be one of the best PVP games out there if given some time to develop, but the players? my god ....

I'm wondering if its just my server that is extremely bad? "Tomb Of Freedon Nadd".

I really think they should add a non-objective based warzone just for those that either ignore objectives or are just plain too dumb to comprehend them. Ill give you some examples

In huttball i would grab the ball then make my way towards the goal but where are my team mates? most the time they are running behind me like im some sort of tank? i mean what the hell they should be running in front of me so i have someone to pass or another thing is when the enemy has the ball they are in what i like to call the los area and some **** runs to the egde and gets force leaped by the enemy ball carrier giving a easy score. just simple things like that.

in civil war is it so hard to press the Map button ? is it hard to use logic? if there is 7 enemy at one base? why charge them solo and get *****? go to another god damn base obviously if there is 7 at 1 base the other ones will be vulnerable... hell even 5 at one base

voidstar.... i stealth to one door and defend it on my own while the whole other team is defending the other door ...guess what door gets opened first yes their door "HOW !!!!!!

HMMMm i just dont understand the point of doing warzones with 90% of the people not even trying..

please Bioware make a deathmatch warzone for these people to flock too, so people who want to do objectives can have fun

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of agree, there are some very idiotic players out there that dont care for the team and or don't care if they win or lose so won't try too hard. Especially with the 50 Brackets, before if you had a high leveled team that didnt care, vs a low leveled team that did care, the high leveled one would win. Now that they've braketed the high levels, it means EVERYONE NEEDS TO CARE AND PLAY PROPERLY.

You do realize zerging and farming medals is more efficient than actually winning a match?

I have a Vanguard friend who manages to get 12-15 medals per match, from doing the objectives, which get kills on the way and help the team as a whole, he is now rank 65 and one of the better pvpers I know, sure Zerging is fun and the simpler way to play. but its not more efficient on the whole. You get less valor if you lose

/sign

Bad players in a bad game. Heaven forbid people should actually communicate.

Or listen to the announcer at the start, that actually tells you how to win.

Or actually use cc.

Or actually not break cc.

And the camera? Well....

Games for bads, and they are the ones who will defend it and stay.

Meh. Next.

I have a Vanguard friend who manages to get 12-15 medals per match, from doing the objectives, which get kills on the way and help the team as a whole, he is now rank 65 and one of the better pvpers I know, sure Zerging is fun and the simpler way to play. but its not more efficient on the whole. You get less valor if you lose

At least a part of those medals stem from the fact that tank classes have a somewhat easier time getting them in the first place (Guard!). DD classes not so much. They need to kill and subsequently zerg in order to get them.

At least a part of those medals stem from the fact that tank classes have a somewhat easier time getting them in the first place (Guard!). DD classes not so much. They need to kill and subsequently zerg in order to get them.

Yes Sort of, but out of those 15 medals, he gets the damage ones, the protection ones, and even some of the healing ones -_-'', and the Kill count ones and defender points. If people try and learn how to efficiently work as a team, the Medals will come naturally as people look for the team first then zerg second.

Edited by Alohen

Agree.

It's worse than WoW, I didn't think it was possible. I think the results you see in warzones are what happens when you combine single player fans + bioware fans + MMORPG. It's a recipe for disaster.

What I'm saying is, the kind of people playing this game are synonymous with people who don't fully grasp "MMORPGs" just yet. Anyone with any kind of skill, brainpower, and the ability to focus inside warzones... has already quit SWTOR.

Basically people just want to run around and kill each other pointlessly.

Except for the sad few of us still clinging to hope.

edit:

Also, medals. Good call.

The system rewards kill farmers.

Edited by TaintedSquirrel

Yea yea, we get it, you are so good and everyone else is sooo bad.

i play it how its suppose to be played if that makes me good then yeah im fantastic.

i care more about winning then i do about medals im rank 61 and unlike most battlemasters i actually am geared i didnt just farm illum like a mad man i warzoned and earned it .

I'd normally chock something like this up to simple trolling but i read the whole thing and I agree with you.

Had that same exact voidstar door incident many times.

When I do lose my patience after a few losses in a row with the same general crew of warzoners and start to type to them about statagies and what i see going wrong and why we are losing, do you know what I get in response back?

"I dont really care about this **** anyways" or " who cares, we always lose anyways"

what a sorry bunch indeed. I have single handedly won voidstar matches while everybody else deathmatches each other. And I don't consider myself good even. I just know what the objectives are and focus on what im doing.

Also side note. Love when you stealth around blowing doors in voidstar and capturing enemy turrets in Alderaan and you dont get JACK **** for points. So even when you have done ALL that work to still lose (just barely) in Alderaan. Some noob says "well you suck anyways cause I got more medals" Stats dont mean anything if you lose people. You can sit on the left turret or Alderaan all match and get points for defending BUT IT WILL NEVER WIN MATCHES

Oh yes!! Looks like we have another 'TRYHARDER' here. I just love these elitist tools that whine because the world does not revolve around them when they play an MMO, especially PvP.

Want a tactically sound co-ordinated team? Get a guild, get a pre-made, get on comms and knock yourself out.

The alternative is to practice your thought projection skills over the interwebs so you can command your lesser PvP minions to your iron will and carry out your bidding.

Or like most mouth breathing morons, spend most of your time in Warzones typing up your list of complaints about your team rather than getting stuck in and enjoying yourself.

HMMMm i just dont understand the point of doing warzones with 90% of the people not even trying..

Majority of players ..... 90% of players....

Mabye your just too good for normal players?

or was that what you wanted us to think?

couldnt agree more really this game have fail players so far.i m playing on republic side on my server really from 100 ppl the 30 knows how to play each warzone or they know their classes.yesterday i saw a vanguard 40 lvl with full strengh gear.how hard is to check that he needs aim or how hard is to see other vanguards wearing those big iron armors?i m not gonna say what is going on 50s warzones since i m playing 30 matches and i m winning the 5 of them each day.makes me to quit playing the game or stop pvping at least.not saying i m the pro one but still i know the basics.

I've never seen such a lack of understanding or skill in any game that had pvp before.

The complete lack of interest for objectives and ability to apply basic logic is astonishing.

I think this game could be one of the best PVP games out there if given some time to develop, but the players? my god ....

I'm wondering if its just my server that is extremely bad? "Tomb Of Freedon Nadd".

na dude, its the same everywhere lvl50 PT on Hydian Way(Valor 60 and no i didnt farm ilum but grind warzones) and 99% of the teams i get in warzones are just plain bad.

lvl50s with rank 20 valor gimping themselves with lvl40 greens and just blindly zerging instead of taking care of objectives.

they seem to be completely unable to adapt to a changing situation and will rather try to cap the middle turret in alderaan thats defened by 7 reps instead of just trying to go for the side one where a solo dude is sitting ...

unable to even grasp the concept that you should stun sombody IN FRONT of a firepit in huttball and fill up there resolve rather then waiting till hes actually standing in the firepit to do so ...

and im not even gonna go into my voidstar experiences...people zerging right at the door and some dude just running up and planting the bomb while my team ignores him for the most part...

I have seen this attitude towards Warzone basically in every match I went into - its not 100% of the time you get players like this, but it is quite often. Like With Alderaan Civil War you only need to guns to control to win the match, but in most matches people will go center, and loose badly to a heavily defended area. Really defies logic why people try to do this.

Huttball, most of the matches I have been in, its little to do with actually scoring a goal, than people trying to go solo and fight 1 on 1 against the enemy team. Completely mind boggling. I always noticed, Empire plays at Huttball always seem to have it together, and actually went for scoring rather than just trying to get kills alone.

Voidstar, its pretty chaotic, and often I don't see anyone trying hard enough to stop people getting through those doors, let alone an actual team that tries to work together, to get the objectives done, but this is also the overall picture too.

Simple solutions for this would be to just make death matches with no objectives at all, for the mindless farmers, or only give valor on objectives taken by the team, and held. Plus more given at the end of the match for the winning team divided among them. Medals should only be given for loosing, and winning on a match, and how many objectives were taken during the match, and how often, Of course if people want to farm for medals and valor, they can be placed into a free for all WZ, or a "Death Match" mode of play.

I'd normally chock something like this up to simple trolling but i read the whole thing and I agree with you.

Had that same exact voidstar door incident many times.

When I do lose my patience after a few losses in a row with the same general crew of warzoners and start to type to them about statagies and what i see going wrong and why we are losing, do you know what I get in response back?

"I dont really care about this **** anyways" or " who cares, we always lose anyways"

what a sorry bunch indeed. I have single handedly won voidstar matches while everybody else deathmatches each other. And I don't consider myself good even. I just know what the objectives are and focus on what im doing.

Also side note. Love when you stealth around blowing doors in voidstar and capturing enemy turrets in Alderaan and you dont get JACK **** for points. So even when you have done ALL that work to still lose (just barely) in Alderaan. Some noob says "well you suck anyways cause I got more medals" Stats dont mean anything if you lose people. You can sit on the left turret or Alderaan all match and get points for defending BUT IT WILL NEVER WIN MATCHES

Im glad you understand :D

and the part about winning voidstar single handed ive done that so many times ill capture each door 1after the other because not only are my team deathmatching the enemy team are doing the same back so i just get a free run...

after the game ends guess who gets the +vote, the highest damage

i always vote for most objectives or if there is a healer that saves my life a few times ill vote for them, but voting for the zergers hmm that's not good

I'm on the same server - ToFN - and I completely agree with you. I blame the franchise, too many ancient geezers trying to coordinate mouse and keyboard with the on-screen action and utterly failing. Well, all they care is to wave that light sabre. It's "Star Wars", man!

But it is strange that on a PVP server there are SO MANY clueless players when it comes to warzones.

Edited by KekoSplit

Oh yes!! Looks like we have another 'TRYHARDER' here. I just love these elitist tools that whine because the world does not revolve around them when they play an MMO, especially PvP.

Want a tactically sound co-ordinated team? Get a guild, get a pre-made, get on comms and knock yourself out.

The alternative is to practice your thought projection skills over the interwebs so you can command your lesser PvP minions to your iron will and carry out your bidding.

Or like most mouth breathing morons, spend most of your time in Warzones typing up your list of complaints about your team rather than getting stuck in and enjoying yourself.

when we can make pre-mades we will, at the moment you can only have 4 man pre-mades and when the other members "randoms" dont want to chip in then its a lost cause, although huttball can be alot easier with 4 guildys but we find that we are the only ones actually playing huttball