Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to test them courtney, I do space missions all the time on numerous toons, but I dont have a toon on the pts. :(

We really need to get our toons over there. I so want to test the space missions. They are a great source of xp and credits and do them regularly on multiple toons.

Edited by AidanLightwalker

Glad the pvp'ers are finally getting some new maps. I take it Makeb has been shelved for this year? Disappointing.

That's a shame.

Also, "heroic" space missions? I take it that just means bigger numbers rather than more engaging maps.

Nice that was quick for another update! Maybe a sign of things to come i hope =)

Sorry, but if we have to wait 6 weeks for this stuff to come out and then roll the dice for another 6 weeks in hopes of another operation please let me know. I don't care to subscribe to a game where I'm going to be farming NiM EC and HM TFB for the next 3 months... you already did that to us with HM EC.

Sorry, but if we have to wait 6 weeks for this stuff to come out and then roll the dice for another 6 weeks in hopes of another operation please let me know. I don't care to subscribe to a game where I'm going to be farming NiM EC and HM TFB for the next 3 months... you already did that to us with HM EC.

According to their own metrics PVP is the most heavily engaged in content of ANYTHING more people PVP than do Ops, FPS's etc.

The fact that in the past year, PVPers have gotten ONE new tier of gear and ONE new wz while OPVP was removed is completely unfair viewed in the light of the tremendous amount of content PVEers received.

It's our turn for some new stuff, so chill out...

There's always one. The last PVP map was added back in APRIL. By the time this patch is out it'll be 8 months. So excuse me if I don't shed any tears for you.

I'll ask but I prob already know the answer to this; when will we get to have one of our characters copied over to the PTS? You cannot seriously think that everyone that wants to test for bugs is going to lvl a separate character on a test server?

We got 2 new ops and a full fledge nightmare mode on one. Are you expecting a new op every 6-12 weeks? Cause I think you are. I run ops and I even think what you're asking is rediculous. ops take time to develop and tune.