Ancient Force-Imbued blade glitched

Judicar

So the Ancient Force-Imbued blade is still glitched. Enter a movie and the sheathes disappear then reappear on the ground like little deformed glowing mice that follow you. How can I post pictures of this so the devs no it's real? It entirely takes you out of the atmosphere. Anyone else having this problem?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, I wanted to point out something that might help the dev team. It seems the glitch happens during any conversation. After removing and reequipping the blade to temporarily fix the glitch, everything seems fine until I get into another conversation. Edited by LuxDragon

• 2 months later...

Dont want to be Impatient but its now 4 Months "investigating" i buyed it for a hefty Price and this glitch,bug whatever kills the weapon for me also i figured the bug out after playing like 10 Minutes any cutscene let the sheat follow you on the ground which is highly annoying until you reequip or log out and back in also entering a Phase let one Sheat disappear on my Sentinel/Marauder .

as a tempory fix i suggest you simple remove the Sheat part until its fixed its better than let us months long wait on some fix currently this item is unusable for me because of this glitch.

Edited by Dulgarim

• 1 month later...

When you first login having equipped the blade they seem to work well and seaths are on your back. There are some clipping issues with most outfits but the seaths in specific are fine, however when you start combat the seaths disappear after using a few skills and despite many think they disappear, they dont. They actually follow you on the floor behind and almost attached to your feet(which is why many think they disappear, cause they arent so visible there on rough terrains). I hope this helps on reproducing it

Edit

I checked on the toon I have dual ones 5 mins ago and he didnt seem to trigger. the bug It may had been fixed, but will check further

Edit 2

Nope, not fully fixed, now it happened after a cutscene with the Warden in beltsavis and not during combat:

https://imgur.com/sCPam1r

You can see the seaths on the floor behind my feet

Edited by rebbieforever

• 4 weeks later...
Our team is currently investigating this bug on the Ancient Force-Imbued Blade.

For now, there is no additional information. I'll let you know here when I have more.

Thanks for your patience.

Is this ever going to be fixed or should I be filing for a refund on them?

It's been over 6 months since these were added and over 6 months they've been bugged.

• 4 weeks later...
Is this ever going to be fixed or should I be filing for a refund on them?

It's been over 6 months since these were added and over 6 months they've been bugged.

Yeah this is pretty shoddy. They must have known about the bug when they released it.

You need to research...AND FIX...the disappearing holsters bug while you're at it. This game definitely is having an issue with you guys trying to add cosmetic fluff to weapons (holsters and sheath issues). Maybe you should stop making stuff like this and charging real money for them until you know how to program them correctly! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Please remember to fix this bug! This is one of, if not the best swords in the game, and it’s really too bad that the sheath just follows me on the ground half the time. Especially as the sheath looks great and without it the sword just clips through the armor when holstered.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this, i have just spent allot of money on these and even made a story for my character around them. Even if you take the sheathe away until you fix it, that is better than having it follow you on the ground.

Yeh kinda pissed, I really like the blade... wanted it for a long time and finally got it... and it's got this problem with the sheath. Apparently they have known about it a long time now and it's not been fixed! It seems to happen when I go into combat but might be some other triggers. Still not sure what puts them back on his back temporarily but more often than not it;s following behind his feet on/in the ground. I wish i had known about this bug before I got it. I'm trying use the blades anyways but I don;t know how long I can put up with and ignore the sheath following him around like that. Hope it;s not causing some the lag I've been having as well.