Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

Zerileth

Completed Ch.3 last week and the achievement won't update. The icon on the character screen shows it is completed but not in the "general" area under chapters. The 20 cc award and the 50 smuggler decos still show that I haven't completed the chapter.

Does anybody else have this too? I checked Google and didn't find another thread about it.

Thanks! :D

Edited by Zerileth

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just completed Chapter 3 a few minutes ago and I'm getting the same problem. I have the heroic ability, icon lights up on the character selection, but no Chapter 3 achievement, no cartel coins, etc. It's not THAT big of a deal, but still kind of annoying.

I received the Consular, Trooper, Inquisitor, Agent, and Warrior achievements without hassle. I had to complete the Jedi Knight twice in order for it to register, and I still have yet to get the Smuggler one. Still working on Bounty Hunter. The weirdest part, as mentioned by the OP, is that I have the icon on the Character Select screen and the Heroic ability, but no achievement, cartel coin reward, or stronghold decoration.

I received the Consular, Trooper, Inquisitor, Agent, and Warrior achievements without hassle. I had to complete the Jedi Knight twice in order for it to register, and I still have yet to get the Smuggler one. Still working on Bounty Hunter. The weirdest part, as mentioned by the OP, is that I have the icon on the Character Select screen and the Heroic ability, but no achievement, cartel coin reward, or stronghold decoration.

Aside from the doing the knight story twice bit, that is the exact same place I am in.

Same problem. Complete Consular's Chapter 3 week or two ago, have "Legend icon" in character selecton, have Heroic Ability, but no achivement "Chapter 3: Jedi Consular". I have Smuggler on Chapter 3, and now i'm afraid to complete story line.

I'm surprised, how many bugs after update 4.0

• 2 weeks later...

Still broken for my Smuggler and Bounty Hunter. Both chars created after 4.0 came out, both completed story, and both don't give the achievement or the decoration.

Oh, and just checked, Jedi Knight too...

Edited by EHKodiak

Also, let's not forget the order of bug fixes. These chapter 3 final achievements PAY OUT cartel coins so....

Priority: Fix bugs that affect cartel money going to Bioware

Second: Fix bugs for non cartel associated game play

Lastly: Fix bugs where cartel coins go out to players

This is back burner of the back burner of the back burner stuff. In others words: "NO SOUP FOR US!" :eek:

Same problem here. Character was created prior to 4.0 so don't think that is the problem. Would be nice to hear from BW on this.

UPDATE: I was contacted in game on 12/19/15 by a CSR who fixed this issue for me. It took about an hour but I was sastified with the CSR and the results. Thanks again. :)

Edited by Digbee
Update

Completed Chapter 3 on my Smuggler, which was created before 4.0.

It was the last of my 8/8 classes to complete. I even got my Legendary icon next to my name.

But your stupid game doesn't recognize that it's completed. No decor, no achievement, and I am CUT OFF from advancing the story-line on this character. I have no access to the terminal on the ship to move on in the story.

Tickets have been submitted. Sub-par customer service just hen-pecks us to submit a bug report, which has been done.

The best part - your new link for Customer Support is a sham - It's not even supported by EA, it's purely player-driven technical support now for technical issues that are not the game. Why even bother?

Your own support forum for the F2P/Preferred player status accounts were directed to use that CS forum to get help with IN GAME issues. You've cut them off from that avenue now, and left it up to worthless entities.

• 2 weeks later...

For the love of all that is holy, please fix this!

Characters are literally STUCK and cannot proceed at all through any more story.

You would think that someone who cannot play a character would be a priority to have them play, but this is seriously not the case. C'mon and fix this mess.

Just finished Warrior and can confirm (at least in my case) it was not bugged . Consular left to go.

Side note: Warrior story was one of the best and most engaging throughout all 3 chapters. IMO it is only second to Agent. :D

Edited by Zerileth