Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

From Fanboy to Unsub

Korrigan
01.03.2012 , 02:06 PM | #11
Huttball = faction imbalance?

You don't even make sense, dude...
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Qui-Gon Jinn.

Joejoegadget
01.03.2012 , 02:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
How is Huttball an example of faction imbalance? Unless you are referring to having to play it more frequently.
That is correct. It's a great warzone. I just don't want to play it over and over again. I'd be willing to wait an hour to play one match of NOT Huttball.
Sho'Jin- Imperial Operative-- Sword of Ajunta Poll

Because everybody loves SoAP!

Bollah
01.03.2012 , 02:07 PM | #13
See you next week.

Vesperascit
01.03.2012 , 02:07 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
How is Huttball an example of faction imbalance? Unless you are referring to having to play it more frequently.
I thought you play huttball (or sometimes play) against people from your own faction? Is that not the case anymore?
Squadron 238
Never Forget .! It is for him that we fight! All Hail .!

A Jedi is just a Sith who has yet to realize his full potential

Twistedfingers
01.03.2012 , 02:08 PM | #15
Try EQ2...

I, for one...will miss you.

I already am.

Herdsnerfs
01.03.2012 , 02:09 PM | #16
People need to learn how to play a new MMO. You don't rush to 50 with one character, and then moan about lack of content. I have 7 characters, and take turns playing each. I have a couple in their 20s, several in the high teens. I've had some issues, but nothing game breaking, and there is a lot to like in this game. I've run two raids for world bosses, downing one in 3 shots, one shotted the other one, and no issues at all. They will reset if you take them out of their zones, but otherwise, so far no problem with them. Flashpoints have been great.

I just want redone space combat. But for a new release, I am finding this to be an excellent game.

RaidX
01.03.2012 , 02:10 PM | #17
You people already at END GAME stuff really need to get a life

it has been out what?? 10-15days

Get yourself a girlfriend or something... really

Amdarius
01.03.2012 , 02:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Herdsnerfs View Post
People need to learn how to play a new MMO. You don't rush to 50 with one character, and then moan about lack of content. I have 7 characters, and take turns playing each. I have a couple in their 20s, several in the high teens. I've had some issues, but nothing game breaking, and there is a lot to like in this game. I've run two raids for world bosses, downing one in 3 shots, one shotted the other one, and no issues at all. They will reset if you take them out of their zones, but otherwise, so far no problem with them. Flashpoints have been great.

I just want redone space combat. But for a new release, I am finding this to be an excellent game.
There is no specific way to play a new MMO. There's the way you play (which, of course, you naively think is the RIGHT way). There's the way he plays. There's the way I play. There is a lot to like in this game. There's a lot that is a problem in this game (I'm talking fundamental issues, not things that BW is cleaning up now). Hopefully BW is paying attention to these posts.

Lerdoc
01.03.2012 , 02:12 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Bollah View Post
See you next week.
This.

Really, people whop make threads about unsubbing are usually the ones who stick the longest QQing all the time.

Also, am I a farseer or there was exact same thread few days ago with basically same content and title?

akanesama
01.03.2012 , 02:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Amdarius View Post
There is no specific way to play a new MMO. There's the way you play (which, of course, you naively think is the RIGHT way). There's the way he plays. There's the way I play. There is a lot to like in this game. There's a lot that is a problem in this game (I'm talking fundamental issues, not things that BW is cleaning up now). Hopefully BW is paying attention to these posts.
/agree
Jedi Sage
The Force is my ally, I will not fail!