Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huttball worst warzone ever!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Huttball worst warzone ever!

PBSkrilla
12.23.2011 , 08:05 PM | #1
Nobody passes, nobody guards, nobody heals/or healss aren't enough. the fire things pop up too fast. The fact that I get this warzone EVERY SINGLE TIME, i hate queing for warzones.

BawssMcgee
12.23.2011 , 08:06 PM | #2
Should be rephrased to "People don't know how to play simple pvp mechanics"

Huttball is the most enjoyable for me if I play with one or two friends. All it takes is a little coordination.

Bastionhawk
12.23.2011 , 08:06 PM | #3
What server are you on?
Jackal has found you here. SWG BH video 1, SWG BH video 2

Kalzix
12.23.2011 , 08:08 PM | #4
Screw huttball. Its just knock backs and ranged have fun and suffer as most melee. And then add in its buggy as all hell. It seems to be the only warzone that queues pop on. I mean give me an option to queue for a specific warzone or the option to at least see avoid going to that piece of crap warzone. I dont even queue anymore because I hate it so much.

EternalFinality
12.23.2011 , 08:09 PM | #5
Personally, I despise Huttball. But whatever, if you're ranged, you like it, I understand.

The real outrage is the inability to select which warzones you want to queue for and which you do NOT want to queue for. What the hell, Bioware?

MaGicBush
12.23.2011 , 08:11 PM | #6
The reason it pops so much is because it's the only warzone that is playable versing your own faction. If it pops most of the time your side is over populated on your server, usually this consents of being the Sith unfortunately(I like Sith, and run into this just wish we could pick a warzone or know before joining in what map it's on and stay in the queue).

Bastionhawk
12.23.2011 , 08:11 PM | #7
What are you two talking about? Jedi/Sith (melee) have a large advantage with the speed, leap etc. Ranged is good for damage, but Huttball isn't a deathmatch. Those other classes are great if you are even the least bit strategic.
Jackal has found you here. SWG BH video 1, SWG BH video 2

EternalFinality
12.23.2011 , 08:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bastionhawk View Post
What are you two talking about? Jedi/Sith (melee) have a large advantage with the speed, leap etc.
Knockback.

Warcrimez
12.23.2011 , 08:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PBSkrilla View Post
Nobody passes, nobody guards, nobody heals/or healss aren't enough. the.
You obviously haven't played with me. Your Kung Fu is no good....

"Personally, I despise Huttball. But whatever, if you're ranged, you like it, I understand."

I'm a Juggernaught, and I am a Hutt Ball beast. I hope Hutt Ball pops every time and this entire thread is on the other team.

Gotta have my pops.
Something Something Something Dark Side.
Something Something Something Complete.

iSay
12.23.2011 , 08:19 PM | #10
This is my favourite warzone, some great tactics to be found here. There's already some decent players on the server I play on (bit annoying to go against them ), so you're probably just got to give it some time for players to understand it better.