Big over sight, for website VETS

DonMarko

I dunno, I still think those of us who have been on this site, in these forums, and giving input to the game ideas as it was being created go smacked in the face. I am not really sure why those who paid first got in first. Its not so much the idea of waiting, its the idea that my money is more important then my time and effort. So many games have been down that road and they all lead to where?

Lots of us were on other games getting raged at for even talking about this game, making guild pages, and recruiting people. I got in fights in vent over this game, cause the mere mention of the game invoked rage with the players in SWG whom wanted to die there.

Since 2008 and here I see people playing that joined this site in 2011, but they paid before this person or that person.

Edited by DonMarko

Since 2008 and here I see people playing that joined this site in 2011, but they paid before this person or that person. What about our vets who were over seas and could not get here in time, but have been following this site for so long?

What "I was fighting for your freedom in Iraq" is not a good enough excuse?

Personally i think any vets who read this post would be absolutely appalled by the way you are belittling their service by trying to use it as an excuse for why you should get to play a videogame a little bit earlier.

I dunno, I still think those of us who have been on this site, in these forums, and giving input to the game ideas as it was being created go smacked in the face. I am not really sure why those who paid first got in first. Its not so much the idea of waiting, its the idea that my money is more important then my time and effort. So many games have been down that road and they all lead to where?

Lots of us were on other games getting raged at for even talking about this game, making guild pages, and recruiting people. I got in fights in vent over this game, cause the mere mention of the game invoked rage with the players in SWG whom wanted to die there.

Since 2008 and here I see people playing that joined this site in 2011, but they paid before this person or that person. What about our vets who were over seas and could not get here in time, but have been following this site for so long?

What "I was fighting for your freedom in Iraq" is not a good enough excuse?

Because using a situation where people get killed at everyday as an excuse for anything is very very shameful, thats why......:rolleyes:

Edited by Jeffdogg

They pre-announced when you could get in line, and what you had to do to get in line. It seems that everyone who ordered and pre-registered on the first few days are now in.

If you were really so pro-TOR maybe you should have followed the directions and got in line sooner.

as the Vet who couldnt preorder untill August I say Oh well... Seriously I dont care that the I wont be in today, im looking at the positive points (like I will have higher level guild members to grab for various instance runs). Seriously people relax its just a game... (although Honestly I do wonder about the only 5 waves thing today... wouldnt it be more logical to continue to send waves all day since we all know the staff isnt going home for the next week?)